1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/el-amor-es-extrano-ira-sachs/

2. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Love Is Strange

An expertly realised story of the great big bough of love straining against an alienation so subtle you don't realise how suffocating it is. Realised with all of the quiet power of Ozu (on one level, this is a U.S. update of one of Ozu's greatest films). I'm really looking forward to watching this again as soon as possible. Hopefully with my family.

3. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Love Is Strange

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Covert remake of Make Way for Tomorrow right down to the triumphant last day culminating in a bar where they get free drinks for a misremembered memory. Very sweet and poignant with a dumb final sequence.

5. gaporama's rating of the film Love Is Strange

I tend not to be very sympathetic towards the drama of white upper middle class Americans, but come on, they're old and they're gay, you can't overlook that. The solution for their real estate conundrum was pretty convenient, though, and might I add, too easy to be true, even though we know this is just a movie and not necessarily a portrait of reality. But, they're old and they're gay, so it's a three-star.

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Love Is Strange

'I believe the world is a better place if people aren't lying.'

7. Chris's rating of the film Love Is Strange

very sweet without going over the top, excited to see more of ira sachs. 9/10

8. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Love Is Strange von Ira Sachs vertraut seiner wundervollen Geschichte so sehr, dass sie simpel erzählt wird. Es geht ums Altwerden, die New Yorker Mieten, Familie, Arbeit, vor allem aber um die Liebe. Letztlich ist die Liebe gar nicht seltsam. Liebe ist natürlich. Sie ist das, was wir fühlen, wenn wir das Glück haben, es zu erleben!(...)

9. João Martins's rating of the film Love Is Strange

It's such a realistic and funny story that can make you laugh and cry throughout the whole film. Alfred Molina and John Lithgow are the ultimate couple that shows how (un)perfect a relationship can be.

10. Marta Donati's rating of the film Love Is Strange

(3.5) a lovely, human portrayal of a long term relationship

11. José Neves's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Decidedly, the magnificent "The Delta" was a unique moment (and initial) in Sachs filmography, although this very honest and touching film is a step forward in relation to the artsy soap opera of "Keep the Lights On". In fact, its anti-capitalist human truth is too rare if we think of its mature perspective without concessions to the ruling childishness. However, there is little specifically cinematic spirit in it.

12. Justina Lukosiute's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Sweet and realistic, very touching at times, though I missed some completion of certain happenings.

13. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Love Is Strange

..2016 film d'une très grande sensibilité, émouvant !

14. Blue Roses's rating of the film Love Is Strange

27th January, 2016, 27th May, 2017

15. MARA SSB's rating of the film Love Is Strange

'I have missed having your body next to mine too much to have it denied to me for reasons of bad engineering.'

16. Franklinton Underground Cinema's rating of the film Love Is Strange

17. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Love Is Strange

An exquisite, human, & heartbreaking film on the adversities of remaining a couple when the context modifies an established routine. Alfred Molina and John Lithgow deliver two fine performances.

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Love Is Strange

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1U2

19. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Love Is Strange

I take my mikeleighs directed by Mike Leigh.

20. Rohan Berry's rating of the film Love Is Strange

A delicate little flower of a film that has much to commend it, but felt a little rushed towards its conclusion. The tensions in Lithgow's extended family feel very accurately rendered, and I genuinely adored the 'have you ever been in love?' chat between Great Uncle and moody nephew. Molina has a much harder task in the less showy role, but I felt he delivered when it came right down to it.

21. amysimpson's rating of the film Love Is Strange

it was heartwarming and i did enjoy it but it was lacking plot i feel

22. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Love Is Strange

With an air of Woody Allen about it, the story is completely carried by Molina and Lithgow who were delicate and humble throughout, dispite their somewhat unsupportive families. A tender look at relationships and love.

23. DanOffen's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Very, nice and sweet film. A little insubstantial and and there's not quite enough going on but the film paints a great portrayal of a couple.

24. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Love Is Strange

Admittedly, this was over-hyped. Some fine performances all around and I dug the somber tone. It put a bad taste in my mouth when the friends were talking about how the couple could NEVER possibly leave New York, es-PECIALLY for the dumpy sister's podunk Poughkeepsie (my word!) I'm just growing ever more tired of people from New York finding tragedy in the inability to continue living in a 2-million-dollar condo.