1. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Love, Marilyn

Too many actors blabbing. Enough to be distracting.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Love, Marilyn

Garbus has made a well constructed film that has a collection of actresses giving voice to the writings and musings of Marilyn Monroe herself as well as some actors giving voice to those in her life, sprinkled with interviews and archival material. Works for the most part but really adds nothing to the story/myth surrounding Monroe. In the end we realize Marilyn became victim to a character she created herself.

3. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Love, Marilyn

Interesting to find that Lee Strasberg served as the inspiration for Adventure Time's Ice King.

4. mjgildea's rating of the film Love, Marilyn

Very interesting, well done and informative documentary on one of the greatest of all time. The photos and archival footage were fascinating but the spastically dramatic portrayals of Monroe's journals and letters were all around M A D D E N I N G. Uma Thurman and Marisa Tomei especially.

5. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Love, Marilyn

There's some interesting information here but it could have been presented in less time; and the dramatic readings became distractingly annoying. Eventually I just closed my eyes for most of them.