1. peaches and plums's rating of the film Love on the Ground

my boyfriend kept saying im birkin when she was having her fits so i automatically dislike this movie

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Love on the Ground

Good but not great Rivette. Birkin is the best thing in it.

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Love on the Ground

Like all Rivette.. pure excellence!

4. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Love on the Ground

A mischievous play of mirrors that criss cross between the "real" and the representation that nevertheless goes overplayed.

5. Annaleese Jochems's rating of the film Love on the Ground

gorgeously acted, but a tad convoluted for my taste, and it came (as far as I noticed, and I suppose I had lost patience a bit) to no worthy conclusion. If weight is attached to a series of moments should they not sum up to something?

6. msmichel's rating of the film Love on the Ground

Terminally overlong Rivette film unable to edit the story into a manageable or even half way interesting form. Birkin is well cast but Chaplin's performance wavers between endearing and downright manic. Never boring but often infuriating as one's expectations are quenched over and over again. Rivette has made a number of classic films...this isn't one of them! For the completists only.

7. lina maj's rating of the film Love on the Ground

In this movie Rivette finally shows the spectators not only the usual rehearsals but also the final show! By the way, the boyish attire really suits the older Jane Birkin.