1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Love & Peace

2. Dries's rating of the film Love & Peace

E' demenziale forte eh, però a sion sono alla fine gli vuoi sempre bene

3. Amy's rating of the film Love & Peace

Toy Story meets The Secret Life of Pets in a Christmas Kaiju romance musical by Sion Sono~

4. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Love & Peace

it was a christmas movie the entire time

5. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Love & Peace

It is very Japanese and gives you a great insight into the culture. It is at times completely wacky and weird but also extremely fun. It gets you to reconnect with your inner child and all the dreams you have or had and the possibility you still have to realise them. It also questions the consumer society and people and things left on the side. Glam rock and political... And there is a love story too...

6. Jason's rating of the film Love & Peace

Might be the greatest instance I am aware of where a filmmaker demonstrates how ribald artifice and absurdist scatterbrained antics can nonetheless mobilize deep emotional currents capable of producing geysers. One from (and for) the heart. I felt the hell out of this movie. I was not expecting to see Sion Sono channel Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. And it comments on how we produce monstrosity in the name of love.

7. patchwork's rating of the film Love & Peace

possiamo finalmente dire che Sono è uno dei registi più sopravvalutati degli ultimi anni?

8. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Love & Peace

9. inheracil's rating of the film Love & Peace

Destruction of Tokyo in the name of love <3

10. angelicidea's rating of the film Love & Peace

Probably the most unusual Christmas tale I have ever seen. A random story of love and redemption.

11. Ostermyers's rating of the film Love & Peace

Sion Sono into some melodrama with Toy Story vibes & Kaiju Eiga climax ! G R E A T ! "Pikadon, I can't forget you !"