1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Love Songs

7.1/10, "A twee treatment of intimate relationship in a modern-day Paris, and beware that its dramatis personae will gladly sing at the drop of the hat, anywhere, anytime." my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3SE

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Love Songs

3. Salma's rating of the film Love Songs

4. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Love Songs

Ámame menos pero por más tiempo

5. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Love Songs

The ugliest costume design I have ever seen.

6. guillermo's rating of the film Love Songs

French elegance. A musical on the hard topics of love, death, and sexuality. Musicals are difficult. This one might become a classic. Ludivine, beautiful.

7. MicheleC.'s rating of the film Love Songs

Horribly shallow and boring film, desperately pretending to be a musical. The score doesn't help however, as the music is as generic and empty as the movie itself

8. Raincat's rating of the film Love Songs

Lovely film. Not only the great emotion of Paris but the cute soundtrack and lyrics which makes this film looks like a drama. If we meant to be alone please love me less and love me for a long time. I thought this is the director wants to say.

9. woddy_1128's rating of the film Love Songs

とても生っぽいミュージカル…不思議でした

10. GEMMA's rating of the film Love Songs

Me ha gustado mucho. Es un sútil cóctel de emociones que va a Mas. Los actores muy buenos, la canciones preciosas. L a volvería a ver para disfrutar de nuevo.

11. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Love Songs

12. welikejohnmaus's rating of the film Love Songs

13. Koenjinosora's rating of the film Love Songs

Louis Garrel est...fort. La complexité des sentiments amoureux à l'épreuve ici, et le film en ressort une perspective simple et humaine. Un film touchant et non larmoyant, c'est rare...

14. Milli Kawaguchi's rating of the film Love Songs

When I was in college, I used to watch the DVD of this film. Maybe it's not a masterpiece like its ancester Les Parapluies de Cherbourg, but still a little lovely film.

15. yaxpac's rating of the film Love Songs

De esas películas que te recuerdan que el amor nos transforma. Me llevaré por siempre esta frase: "Aime- moi moins mais aime-moi longtemps"

16. Yash Bhati's rating of the film Love Songs

3.5. It's a smooth watch but not a memorable one. The film is divided into 3 phases but the colour scheme doesn't help to establish that. On the brighter note, it's screenplay holds everything tightly and keeps the viewer "on"!

17. Mahek's rating of the film Love Songs

Lovely! Clearly inspired from Jacques Demy pictures with a progressive twist. Have been listening to its soundtrack even though I don’t understand a single French word!

18. Sebastian's rating of the film Love Songs

19. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Love Songs

Love, grief, desire, relationships, loneliness, just some of life's most visceral of themes, all woven together ever so elegantly in this mesmerizing film. The engaging characters all playing so well off of each other in this world of emotional intrigue, accompanied by some really great tunes made this film a thoroughly enjoyable watch.

20. uenus's rating of the film Love Songs

It Will Make You Cringe So Hard You'll Never Recover

21. amandav's rating of the film Love Songs

22. anschyn's rating of the film Love Songs

i skipped all the singing part because it was so bad.

23. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Love Songs

"Love me less, but love me for a long time"

24. ap's rating of the film Love Songs