1. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Love Story

One of the most sickeningly funny films I have ever walked out of - but then I saw it in the old days when, with continuous programming, you could avoid seeing the first three-quarters of an hour. Utter sentimental trash. Nearly as bad as Forrest Gump.

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film Love Story

Weak rom-com with typical finish. I get that this is the one that started the whole chick flick genre (although I would argue Sirks melodramas are the true ancestor) but that doesnt make it a great film. MacGraw is cute as can be, but the chemistry between her and O'Neal just isnt there. The first 1/2 works well though. Fans had to wait few more years before The Way We Were, the gold standard, would appear. 2.5 stars

3. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Love Story

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Love Story

Oeuvre sirupeuse à souhait, comme du miel frelaté d'après-saison, qui allie les bons et "gros" sentiments avec une insupportable niaiserie, digne des plus mauvais romans-photos et des plus pénibles "leloucheries"... www.cinefiches.com

5. Conn Tubacu's rating of the film Love Story

6. Ethan's rating of the film Love Story

The typical Hollywood love story that ends tragically. It's a satisfying film but nothing life changing.

7. bieup's rating of the film Love Story

i knew every line they were about to say.

8. TheotherJones's rating of the film Love Story

Love means never having to see this movie.

9. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Love Story

10. N!nA's rating of the film Love Story

Few interesting dialogues nothing more.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Love Story

12. josé's rating of the film Love Story

Este peli me llegó hasta las trancas al fondo de mis hormonas adolescentes

13. Noiresque's rating of the film Love Story

The hair. The mini skirts. The boots. The hat and scarf combinations. Yes, Ali MacGraw is a fashion icon.

14. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Love Story

I really have no idea as of how this was nominated for "the big five" categories and how it's labeled as one of the best romantic movies ever. The script is awful, the chemistry between Ryan and Ali is non-existent, and the film trods along with no direction. I'm stumped!

15. MGeo's rating of the film Love Story

I don't understand. I really don't fucking understand why this piece of junk, this piece of shit became the big hit that it was. This is the one of the worst movies I've ever seen...and I don't invoke that judgement lightly. This may have been the initial film that created the template known as the chick flick and it has that cadence. DON'T SEE THIS EVEN FOR FREE! SAVE YOURSELF! NO GIFT (MONEY, SEX, ETC) IS WORTH IT!

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Love Story

Un dramón, y eso no es malo, al menos no hoy en día que casi todos los dramas sufren de Happy endings. Para verla y cargar el sufrimiento por un rato.

17. galuh indri's rating of the film Love Story

"Love means never having to say you're sorry." -Oliver Barrett IV

18. Jamie Scott-Dyson's rating of the film Love Story

Sweet and warm with a haunting atmosphere which yawns over the entire film because of Jenny's inevitable passing. Yes it is flawed and the soundtrack could be more varied; But it's daring approach to female characterisation and my previous compliments make for neat little film. 3/5.

19. Jordan C Wellin's rating of the film Love Story

Ali MacGraw is the most alive-looking dying person I've ever seen on screen. The film is the total antithesis of everything that's represented so beautifully in "Amour."

20. Arcanus's rating of the film Love Story

I remember seeing this in the cinema. I was the person shrieking with laughter.

21. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film Love Story

Those dialogues, the ones in the first ten/fifteen minutes of the film, are just incredible.

22. Arisa's rating of the film Love Story

Agnostinellips, you're my hero.

23. agostinellips's rating of the film Love Story

What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who died? That she was beautiful and brilliant? That she loved Mozart and Bach, the Beatles, and me? Great film.

24. artstaris's rating of the film Love Story

everyone loves to love story :D