1. FISCHER's rating of the film Love Unto Death

Ce film se veut une réflexion métaphysique sur la vie, l'amour et la mort, un hymne immuable au passionnel. Il est de bon ton de crier au génie créatif, à la perfection cinématographique, mais on peut préférer "Hiroshima mon amour" ou "Providence". Gare aux détracteurs solitaires... www.cinefiches.com

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Love Unto Death

3. Federico Maria Baldacci's rating of the film Love Unto Death

4. Jason's rating of the film Love Unto Death

Wow. Unspeakably awful. I am having trouble withstanding this blow. My God. The formal conceit, the film's only novelty, is a bankrupt enterprise. Let's start there. Everything else: O Lord! These people are awful. I do not want to hear basically educated, emphatically regular people whine endlessly about mortality and grief. Sabine Azéma. Her clearly-smitten director was unwilling or unable to direct her. I hate it.

5. paxy's rating of the film Love Unto Death

One of the best and deepest examples of reflection about human being.

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Love Unto Death

What happens to us when we love? What happens when we die?

7. REH1101's rating of the film Love Unto Death

Could we get a new description for the film? The current one just makes it sound ridiculous. I think the synopsis from netflix does it more justice. - http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Love_Unto_Death/70086386?trkid=147042

8. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film Love Unto Death

Really impressive use of Hans Werner Henze's brilliant and heavily textured 20th century music through apocalyptic snow interludes (a transition process that is used on a lighter way in Resnais late days with his wife) in a movie about religion and death, the meaning in daily life. Wish there was more movies with such radical music !! We tend to use bad music in the 2000's.