1. hastapura's rating of the film Lovely Molly

This is pretty much Daddy Issues: The Movie. Sound design is really nice though. Meticulous, even.

2. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film Lovely Molly

so sick of crazy bitches. lets move on

3. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Lovely Molly

Inspirado por Repulsión de Roman Polansky, Eduardo Sánchez captura la angustia mental de una mujer acosada por su pasado, su adicción a las drogas y su temor a formar una familia. Además de tener una atmósfera bien lograda. It's good but not great.

4. Caris O'Malley's rating of the film Lovely Molly

Imagine if Ghost Dad had been just a little bit more like Lovely Molly.

5. João R's rating of the film Lovely Molly

"Lovely Molly" got me genuinely scared. I loved how the story was told, how the main character walked in the road to madness, the killing scenes, the creepy elements... And the image; how this was beautifully shot. The final, however, let me down. I really wanted to understand the reason of everything that was happening. Without that, this is not perfect.

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Lovely Molly

Harrowing and disturbing movie with a raw and gritty feel. The plot might be a bit of an old hat, but what makes the movie work as well as it does is the performance of lead actress Gretchen Lodge. With a lesser actress the whole thing would not have worked. This is a movie that might not be enjoyable to watch but if you want a slice of scary psych-out-horror, this will do nicely.

7. ryan's rating of the film Lovely Molly

I watched this last night and still can't get it out of my mind. Molly's slow descent into madness is a terrifying affair. Standout performance from Gretchen Lodge. The creepiest film I've seen all year.