1. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

2. eleventries's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

me recordó mucho a "la soledad de los números primos"

3. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

It's heartbreak with a very sour sugar. Medem is a very inventive storyteller and he builds a complex love story: it's epic and intimate at the same time. I do think, though, it loses strenght on the final part, when it turns out a little bit over self-explanatory. Besides that, it's Medem being the strong director he always is: I like his eye for reinterpreting cliches to dense sagas - it's a very witty cinema.

5. letters never sent's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

"I'm waiting for the biggest coincidence of my life." I still am. Sigh. I fell in love with this film the moment I saw it. It's ultimately not perfect, but it tugged the right strings for me.

6. aikeart's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Estoy esperando la casualidad de mi vida.

7. b/k's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

"I'm waiting for the biggest coincidence of my life."

8. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

By the tenth minute of this movie, I was already in love. I was captured by the beautiful dialogues and its concept of love.

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Really Medem? REALLY? I'll make my version where they look at each other when she asks for a cigarette. You cold hearted bastard!

10. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

11. Victoria L.'s rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Childhood memories do need revisiting. The experience grows with you and if it won't wither, it's a worthy one. :)

12. Gülsinem Polat's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

gerçek bi kız filmi, çok güzel.

13. meltinglight's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Reminded me of the feeling I had when I saw Amélie the first time. The dreamy otherworldlyness of it all. Also, it was filmed in my homeland, so what was supposed to be portrayed as a distant location was what felt most familiar to me.

14. rita amal's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

15. mary morita's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

pretentious neverending romantic blabber. waste of time, i won't say disappointment because after 'room in rome' (FAIL), what could I expect of this? (and I like Lucia y el sexo, maybe I should reconsider...)

16. nejurgi's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

complicated, beautiful camera work

17. eveningflares's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Lives have many cycles but mine has only turned once and not completely... the most important thing is missing.

18. R i M.'s rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Although I wouldn't compare it with Kieślowski, there are some beautiful scenes.

19. umman's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

20. Joaopa's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Later in life, and how events have engendered for each (growth, death, self, other "loves") all that remains is love. It is a feeling that this feeling exists, we have at the end of the film at a time when we say ... dramatic life of Hannah, only what comes in mind is the will to move on and find his beloved.

21. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

the biggest disappointment of my entire movie watching history. why does it end how it ends? why to make a plot like that? why is plot writer so cruel to a viewer? ski upward! ski upward!

22. John Sandwich's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

23. Andrea's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

24. Azzad Mahdzir's rating of the film Lovers of the Arctic Circle

Ultimate favourite love story!