1. Igor's rating of the film Lower City

2. Tigrão's rating of the film Lower City

Great strength in the 3 lead actors. And.... let's face it......Alice Braga :o

3. Bandeira's rating of the film Lower City

No one performs sex on camera like Alice Braga.

4. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film Lower City

In 1992 the photographer Frank Tielemans said to me, ‘Every Dutchman should have spend one year in a developing country. Then they would be much more aware of how good they have it here.’ I think that has been a sensible statement. Cidade Baixa is filmed with many handheld shots. And strong emotions give the film a raw atmosphere. Surprisingly good drama!

5. Nikyatu's rating of the film Lower City

I enjoy sex scenes as much as the next horny twenty something but in lower city it was quite superfluous.

6. Gui Danner's rating of the film Lower City

7. Nilda's rating of the film Lower City

a good film, rough characters, intriguing photography. Love and friendship battle

8. hektor's rating of the film Lower City

this film is falling apart every minute; annoyingly predictable, overloaded with cliches; very stiff photography; I couldn't last to the end.. It proves that describing story in fascinating place is not enough for fascinating film;

9. Manuela Brandao's rating of the film Lower City

Great film ..adorei!! The characters were intense and we could feel their desesperate attempt to make their lives in the hardship of street suvival. I loved the location Salvador old houses were stuning like the characters!

10. Bernardo's rating of the film Lower City