1. Jack's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

It tries too hard to be witty (and fails). The plot is predictable. The scene where they discuss the best Bond is cringeworthy.

2. marlonn's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

detestei o protagonista

3. John's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Never turned it off on cable, automatic 3 stars.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

5. DarthVader's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Ucuz Roman'dan önce çekilseydi muhtemelen efsane olacak film.

6. s.trula@me.com's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Underrated, and heavily stylised, but a movie with excellent dialogue and pace, with some great performances by a stellar cast. Easy to quote from.

7. lostlevel's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

I know that for narrative purposes the start of film makes sense but it does make the film more about watching things unfold fairly predictably. Despite that it's pretty good.

8. Arf's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Premetto che questo non è il mio tipo di film perchè di solito mi annoia e alla fine non ci capisco un cazzo, ma questo è F I G H I S S I M O. Un puzzle avvincente dove tutti i pezzi si incastrano perfettamente.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Adoro questo film, uno dei miei preferiti in assoluto. Geniale l'idea della Kansas City shuffle.

10. Siaudebert's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Funny at the beginning and a nice twist in the end ! + Josh Hartnett super hot !

11. Helen's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Josh Hartnett's hotness is overwhelming

12. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

an overtly mannered sequence of overquoted quotations, as if driving the stylistic principles of postmodernism to their death

13. Alice Jansson's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Though being occassionally funny, thrilling and aesthetically good looking, it suffers heavily from clichés and caricatures (that aren't half as witty as they think they are). The ending is really overplayed, making the puzzle's solution offensively obvious, suggesting that the director has little to no faith in his viewers' capability of thinking by themselves.

14. Log Lady's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Occasionally funny, the beginning is great visually, Hartnett manages to be something else than wooden, and the structure is good. The clichéd ending and the predictable twist prevent this from rising above other similar thrillers. Doesn't add anything new to mistaken identity films, and the solution to the whole mess is actually pretty ordinary.

15. isabelka's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

I'm embarrassed for every bit of this movie

16. Zach Wood's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

I'm almost certain slevin isn't a number.

17. mirry's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

my favorite things about this movie were all the wallpaper patterns

18. porcelainfox's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this one; can't say the same for most American crime thrillers out there! At times funny, other times a little bit gruesome (which you would expect in a Bruce Willis film, right?)... but more importantly, I just really loved the set design and visuals here. Very, very nice. Yes.

19. EchEm's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

in the name of Guy Ritchie For the Comedy style :))) so fuckin' good

20. Adam Z's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

Could've been 20-30 minutes shorter and could've then been great. The Lucy Liu character could've been cut entirely. I'm a fan of twisty crime narratives with a sense of humour, so I wish I'd totally fallen for this movie. It's still good, though; it's well-directed and the screenplay works for the most part. The major twist is easy to guess at once the final act is underway, but it's still well-done.

21. thisheartanditsflames's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

A beautiful film, with a very good cast. I loved it for the characters, sometimes weird, the script, the final twist (that, however, is a little bit predictable in the end). I also admit I revaluated Josh Hartnett as an actor. Morgan Freeman keeps on being my favourite one.

22. milledorge's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

A surprisingly awesome film.

23. aperian's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin

amidst all it's stylized shallowness, i enjoyed it.

24. vordven's rating of the film Lucky Number Slevin