1. Kamran's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

Precise and resourceful. Varda's manner of coiling conversation with applicable footage is a wonderful trait of her documentary cinema. 80/100 - Great.

2. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

A lovely tribute from a wife to her deceased husband.

3. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

Who else can do what Agnes does? NO ONE!!!

4. Emily O's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

5. Gert Dronkers's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

I'm not a huge Demy fan, and still this documentary makes me extremely eager to watch all of his films I haven't seen yet. That's quite inspiring.

6. Tutu888's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

A beautiful hommage to one of my favorite directors made by his wife who was probably his equal.

7. dana danger's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

A very sweet - in a very Varda way - rambling documentary about Demy's work. Plenty of interesting anecdotes, particularly about Jim Morrison hanging out on the set of PEAU D'ANE and harrison ford about MODEL SHOP.

8. Jane's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

I love Varda's lightness of touch, her sense of humour and tenderness. I feel like I got to know more about her than Jacques Demy in this film, which is fine by me.

9. Melodynelson's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

Has anyone ever wondered why she would be labeled the 'grandmother' of the New Wave? Was Godard the grandfather of the New Wave too?

10. David's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

I did not know this film would be presented without English subtitles. Is there some way I may be able to add them?

11. the prince's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

I'm not much of a fan of the films of Demy.

12. Clarissa's rating of the film L'univers de Jacques Demy

I wish more more people knew about Demy. Wonderful director, phenomenal movies.