1. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Lymelife

The brothers dynamic is nice. But the movie is just like a lot of stuff that has been made, with nothing that makes it outstanding.

2. Westley's rating of the film Lymelife

It's alright. Doesn't do anything that hasn't been done better before.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Lymelife

An OK effort on all counts but the problem is that the script treads very familiar ground. However, it's nice to see Kieran and Rory Culkin act together. It's not everyday we see actual brothers play brothers.

4. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Lymelife

Can be easily dismissed as "seen it before" as it covers similar territory to American Beauty or The Ice Storm. But this ordinary, dysfunctional American suburban family tale is so sharply written and well acted that it appears as good as new. Alec Baldwin is a better actor than I have given him credit for in the past and Rory Culkin could easily be true gem of the 7 siblings.

5. theladyassassin's rating of the film Lymelife

watched it thinking-- "stereotypical family drama-coming of age- indiesque" --- It was all those things, things I've seen again and again but, somehow, it felt different. So I enjoyed it quite a bit, maybe not so much had I not been drinking but such is life.

6. Nancarrow's rating of the film Lymelife

7. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Lymelife

Another one of those dysfunctional family indie dramas, but this one is one of the better of its kind. Authentic writing and strong performances from a stellar cast make up for some of the plot contrivances. Nothing extraordinary, but a smart, well-crafted drama.

8. Mox Ann's rating of the film Lymelife

My bf is in love with Emma Roberts and just got this film for Christmas so we are about to rewatch it!

9. Eny's rating of the film Lymelife