1. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

I feel like I should personally apologize to Xavier Dolan for... everything and everyone?!

2. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

the fourth star is for the incridible kid.

3. tegarbudi's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

4. bmelis's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

5. knockkneed's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

not great, but still approaches trans issues with better tact than some contemporary efforts

6. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

I would agree the movie isn't great (specially that ending) but it is cute and it seems to go above and beyond when representing the little boy's dreams and emotions.

7. Pymo's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

8. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

9. El Biffo's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

This film, and TOMBOY (France, 2011), are the two best films I have ever seen about transgender youth. Of course, neither of them are from USA. I highly recommend both for anyone interested in this issue!

10. Gabriel Salles's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

É aquele tipo de filme que incomoda, no bom sentido.

11. ach's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

three stars and not four for the little weak ending. BUT it's been delicate and strong. A theme to be faced in more than one way, in more than 10 movies! Quite good actors to be without big demanding.

12. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

Great discussion material on sexual identity, transgenderism and everything that surrounds it (family conflicts, lack of knowledge to deal with it, social repression, etc), but the movie is terribly cheesy and too colourful for my taste. I really appreciate its intentions since it's a relevant and rich subject, but I couldn't help myself from hating how it was conceived.

13. SpaceOctopus's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

Brilliant, heartwarming, touching....just everything. So good!

14. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

15. Kimm's rating of the film Ma vie en rose

this movie is so heart warming. i cried.