1. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film MacGruber

I heard that this movie coming out caused a studio to shut down development on a MacGyver movie.

2. saitosouta's rating of the film MacGruber

Most underrated, powerful and funniest American comedy I've ever seen. Forte's more superb than any film, Wiig's funnier than any film, Phillippe's sexier than any FUCKING film, oh celery? celery or anything in his arse. WTF, WWWWWWWWTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????????????

3. Richard Punch's rating of the film MacGruber

It grows on you...like a fungus.

4. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film MacGruber

Do you accept this woman? (big explosion, bad guy appears, fights bad guy, throws him off clif, shots him, explodes him, pisses on the corpse) I do.

5. Clayton Wong's rating of the film MacGruber

Incredibly stupid in so many of the right ways.

6. Fabio Cristi's rating of the film MacGruber

Genialissimo. Parodia perfetta dei film anni '80 e tutt'altro che ridicola nelle scene d'azione. Promosso. :)

7. Danny Funk's rating of the film MacGruber

perhaps it was because i was with my father when i saw it, but i didn't find the low brow humour funny, maybe laughed twice during the whole thing.

8. Ryan's rating of the film MacGruber

pick something Ill fuck it

9. Robley's rating of the film MacGruber

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for this film.

10. MostlyDead's rating of the film MacGruber

Like MacGruber himself, it's stupid, but it kicks ass anyway!

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film MacGruber

Best SNL movie spin-off to date.

12. Robert Karol's rating of the film MacGruber

A dead-on replica of a Cannon/Orion films actioner that often forgets the jokes. Ryan Phillippe and Val Kilmer are enjoyable, as the intelligent people who have to put up with MacGruber's idiocy (as his ally & enemy respectively). Kristen Wiig's scene in the coffee shop is the highlight of the movie.

13. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film MacGruber

When it's funny, it's REALLY funny, even though the laughs are few and far between. Ryan Phillippe is annoying.

14. filmcapsule's rating of the film MacGruber

Yup, really funny. Something as simple as aping a Michael Bay style action film makes this feel much more like a completely movie in its own right and not a series of gags like other SNL films. Also having Val Kilmer commit to playing a real villain helps. It's a great, unwinking performance.

15. Paulitics's rating of the film MacGruber

Probably the best sex scene ever captured on camera.

16. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film MacGruber

Another forgettable SNL failure.

17. Morty's rating of the film MacGruber

I agree that it wasnt as bad as I expected, it had some good laughs. But its poorly executed, the MacGruber character becomes a little bit annoying and Val Kilmer seems to be asleep. So, why bother?

18. Posterocalypse's rating of the film MacGruber

Forgettable, but a lot of fun!

19. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film MacGruber

Not as bad as you’d expect, but nothing special either. The cast is likable and it has its moments, but the humor is scattershot and the plot never quite builds enough momentum. It’s nice to see a comedy that doesn’t skimp on the production values, but this one is ultimately pretty forgettable.

20. Nathan Deming's rating of the film MacGruber

I don't know what I was expecting. I did laugh a few times, but still.....

21. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film MacGruber

I'm kind of stunned when people say they love this movie. One of the few movies I've ever given one star to. One of the worst. Absolutely hated it.

22. Anton Williams's rating of the film MacGruber

I fully agree with STEVE ans MCNAIL. The best comedy of the year!

23. NEONBEAR's rating of the film MacGruber

i don't know, it's been getting better and better the more i watch it.

24. mcnail's rating of the film MacGruber

I surprisingly liked this quite a bit.