1. tommy cruise's rating of the film Machete

machete more like mashitty lmfao!!!

2. Tibulle85's rating of the film Machete

(Vu au ciné il y a longtps) Bande-annonce passée long-métrage, le film, faute de véritable profondeur (personnages intéressants, histoire travaillée...) demeure...une longue bande-annonce. Et une longue bande-annonce de 1h40, et bien c'est long, très long. Passée une première séquence assez jouissive et gore, les outrances gores et sexuelles se font rares, le film ronronne et tombe dans la facilité. Très dispensable.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Machete

The most boring exploitation film ever made (or at least the most boring I've seen). I'm not even sure if it can be called an exploitation film.

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Machete

This is the kind of stuff that used to make me want to puke, but now makes me all tingly. Trejo finally gets a big and substantial role he's always deserved, De Niro for once doesn't seem out of place in a comedic role, and Don Johnson is all kinds of cheesy goodness. With a reduced runtime and without the forced political material this would have been worthy of 4 grimy stars.

5. Arf's rating of the film Machete

Quanto scopa Machete madò

6. Ethan's rating of the film Machete

Genre filmmaking at its finest. Rodriguez has always delivered with great action and badass babes. Also its about damn time Danny Trejo got his own movie. The sequel is a little much but this is a solid film.

7. Erjon Deniro's rating of the film Machete

8. André Vieira's rating of the film Machete

2,9. A good homage to the B movie genre. Full of awesome one liners. Robert de Niro is a racist Senator, in case you're interested.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Machete

Buon film ed una Jessica Alba straripante.

10. Leonardo D'Avis's rating of the film Machete

11. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Machete

lets act like a badass ex super legendary way.

12. CinemaDead's rating of the film Machete

A great adaptation of what was a great fake trailer, good homage to the 70's explotation cinema.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Machete

2010, dir. ETHAN MANIQUIS, ROBERT RODRIGUEZ - 4,7/10 (USA)

14. JackButcher's rating of the film Machete

Ridiculously over the top B-Movie, Danny Trejo was made for this role.

15. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Machete

16. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Machete

pretty dumb but oddly entertaining, for a faux exploitation film. yes, I got the hints at Thriller:A cruel picture and the wonderful MS. 45, too bad Lindsay Lohan will never be as cool as Zoe. fuck off Lindsay, lol

17. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Machete

Sometimes, the level of separation that genre-homage movies have make them better. That's Rodriguez's knack.

18. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Machete

19. IIIIIIIIIIIIII's rating of the film Machete

GARBAGE COULDNT EVEN FINISH THIS

20. anarresti's rating of the film Machete

Greatness, in a Tarantino-madness way. I even think I migth like Rodriguez more than I like Tarantino. Or I migth have a lot more fun with Rodriguez than with Tarantino, which is precisely the same, in a b-movie tribute-to-cinema, voyage to the video store kind of way. Even not being an exploitation movie afficionado, and not having seen the kind of cinema this refers to. But writing this I just added the 4th star.

21. jon suguiyama's rating of the film Machete

It's so bad I don't even consider this to be a thrash movie.

22. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Machete

Misunderstood, misinterpreted and under appreciated.

23. narni's rating of the film Machete

24. msmichel's rating of the film Machete

Leave your brain at the door and submit. This film is just so much fun. Rodriguez grinds the house up with so much carnage, t&a and humour. Trejo as a ladies man ...... really? Got to love it.Are there terrible performances of course there are. But that just ads to the fun. The scenes with Cheech Marin and \Michelle Rodriquez just great. "I just got a text from Machete you f..ed with the wrong mexican.