1. Freude's rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

It's not the best biopic I've seen, but I'm glad they showed how a Christian pastor like Sam Childers (Gerard Butler) can still succomb to haste and anger. How a good deed can still become one's downfall. This story tried to be raw and real as possible, which is great.. but it could have been better though.

3. J. O.'s rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

Simplified, Hollywood-reduced version of an interesting story of an outlaw biker-cum-humanitarian. Michelle Monaghan's performance sort of stood out, but not a great deal. Butler's hypocritical mania over "his children" in Africa is never resolved. As expected. Abandoning one's family and responsibilities to provide a minuscule amount of help to a continent-wide issue is pathetic, and hardly addressed.

4. Garry Eunson's rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

If you cross Johnny Weissmuller's old Tarzan with Earl Hickey, the result would be a something like this film!

5. Nikyatu's rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

The still says it all. "Save us white man!"

6. Aurora's rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

Please, what kind of shit is this?

7. Dan.'s rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

This was pretty bad haha. I couldn't really find any sort of coherent theme, only very convenient morals for simpletons... i got nothing out of this movie outside of a deeper disdain of southerner stereotypes

8. Jschartrand's rating of the film Machine Gun Preacher

With crap like this, it's hard to remind ourselves that Forster's already been a great director..