1. Django's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

A real silk purse of a film made out of a sow's ear of a plot. Its all the more glorious for its lack of CGI and quick cut trickerations. A female empowerment movie that isn't preachy or condescending to women or the audience.

2. Justin Frujine's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Boring. Like watching someone else play a video game.

5. Joel's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

A firework of colour, sight and sound. Afterwards you wake from it like a vivid dream uncertain what exactly it was that you saw. I for one, appreciate more the opposite, when a film initially underwhelms then haunts your memory, your waking life.

6. Ann Burden's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

George MILLER's MAD COME BACK === No script, just sounds, explosions, stunts & MAD vehicles. Men shout, grunt or keep their mount shut. Females gasp, look terrified & speechless. === Bruits, explosions, cascades & véhicules de malade ont remplacé le scénario. Les mecs hurlent, grognent ou la ferment. Les nanas halètent, ont l'air terrifiées ou la bouclent. A voir en avion si votre voisine ne vous intéresse pas.

8. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/05/16/mad-max-furia-en-la-carretera-george-miller/

9. ø's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

This 'film' won six oscars. It tells you a lot about the current film industry, doesn't it?

10. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

2.5 maybe. Yes, the practical effects are amazing but it's a two-hour car chase. Am I missing something?

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

This is a much dumber film than anyone seems willing to discuss but I'm still glad it gave me the ability to bench press up to 700 pounds

12. jananonloso's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Totally crazy, original, mental neo-western and roadmovie without any roads. Probably would have given 5 stars if violence and action were more my thing! Amazing editing!

13. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

14. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Fair attempt at stylish popcornia, yet the score at its lamest recalls evening news. The black & chrome edition is the one to watch.

15. Renton47's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

How good are storyboards right? this idolises the production process, honouring the craft so successfully it makes me feel bad for wanting more. Two years on, the weaknesses add up as we watch from home cinemas; Hardy, the familiarity, any dialogue not the five lines oft quoted. But it also retains the thrill of Miller's hell, which next time I hope is weirder and more varied.

16. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

I just want to buy a monster truck right now.

17. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Watching the Black & Chrome Edition, it solidifies Mad Max: Fury Road as one of the most important and explosives films of the decade, with links to Verhoeven's Starship Troopers, Tsukamoto's Tetsuo The Iron Man and Lang's Metropolis. Beyond the green anarchism, its assault on toxic masculinity and the heritage of the action hero now seems prophetic two years later. Beneath the loud chaos lies the silent storm.

18. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

19. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Appreciate the effort that it took to pull those stunts off, but it's basically the same plot twice in one movie. The set design is a bit over the top, and the actors are interchangeable. It's about driving fast and not caring whether you live or die.

20. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

It won't be the first time a film has paid homage to 'Stagecoach', and it won't be the last. But George Miller has done it superbly...twice. 'Road Warrior' was purer in its way, but 'Fury Road' drags the saga kicking and screaming (sound and fury?) into a more vivid and more nihilistic era. Some say Max takes a back seat--figuratively *and* literally--to Furiosa in this film, and I agree. Good idea. Viva La Furiosa!

21. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Two hours of pure, continued and unadulterated bliss. It's metal, it's mystic, it's pulp as all hell, it's loud and it's glorious and it made me cry twice.

22. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

This is probably the only time I've actually enjoyed a film that mostly consists of car races, bloody fights, and unnecessary flame throwing.There was clearly a lot of effort put into the writing and display of the characters and the dystopian universe they inhabit. But, personally, it felt like an R rated, steam-punkish remake of my favorite George Miller film, "Babe 2: pig in the city".

23. eleventries's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road