1. Ash's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Not really "my kind of movie" but impressive and thoughtful for an action movie. I really appreciated the practical effects, the acrobatics, and the costumes and the strong female characters were a nice change. However, I wish there was more character development.

2. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

It's beautiful, it's insanity, it's the greatest action film of the past two decades...it's Mad Max.

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

It’s a good thing Tom Hardy’s on hand in this male-directed enviro-feminist narrative to save the “breeders” from a pointless six-month ride across barren salt plains, huh?

4. harringtonellie's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Feel a little bit like I just sat through 2 hours of seriously trippy Monster Trucks. In saying that, I enjoyed it, it looks really cool and the whole message of women not being used as 'breeders' is one i'm in full support of so yeah, lots of racing and chasing mixed with some bad ass lessons in feminism.

5. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

6. Paul Relf's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Entertaining but ultimately pap.

7. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

8. Onbestendig's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

9. Adam GR's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Its Australian spirit and George Miller's direction is what make this story so enjoyable. Characters, images, and sounds are memorable.

10. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

11. ramiah's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

obviously it looks great and is impressive for its practical effects and stunt work but did not engage me at all for whatever reason

12. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Still brilliant after repeated viewings, non stop action with a great soundtrack and visual effects

13. Django's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

A real silk purse of a film made out of a sow's ear of a plot. Its all the more glorious for its lack of CGI and quick cut trickerations. A female empowerment movie that isn't preachy or condescending to women or the audience.

14. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

15. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

16. spasmolytic's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Boring. Like watching someone else play a video game.

17. Joel's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

A firework of colour, sight and sound. Afterwards you wake from it like a vivid dream uncertain what exactly it was that you saw. I for one, appreciate more the opposite, when a film initially underwhelms then haunts your memory, your waking life.

18. Ann Burden's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

19. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

George MILLER's MAD COME BACK === No script, just sounds, explosions, stunts & MAD vehicles. Men shout, grunt or keep their mount shut. Females gasp, look terrified & speechless. === Bruits, explosions, cascades & véhicules de malade ont remplacé le scénario. Les mecs hurlent, grognent ou la ferment. Les nanas halètent, ont l'air terrifiées ou la bouclent. A voir en avion si votre voisine ne vous intéresse pas.

20. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/05/16/mad-max-furia-en-la-carretera-george-miller/

21. ø's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

This 'film' won six oscars. It tells you a lot about the current film industry, doesn't it?

22. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

2.5 maybe. Yes, the practical effects are amazing but it's a two-hour car chase. Am I missing something?

23. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

This is a much dumber film than anyone seems willing to discuss but I'm still glad it gave me the ability to bench press up to 700 pounds

24. jananonloso's rating of the film Mad Max: Fury Road

Totally crazy, original, mental neo-western and roadmovie without any roads. Probably would have given 5 stars if violence and action were more my thing! Amazing editing!