1. pluviosity's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

the plot was a bit too cardboard cut-out, but if you care for some history, it's not bad.

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

3. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

There is a powerful message in the story, though it does not always come through the trite way the film is played. Still a lot of fun mind.

5. ammar's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

6. Susana G.'s rating of the film Made in Dagenham

So much empowerment! I felt so proud for all these women being represented in this film. Just wish I saw it sooner. Definitely worth-seeing for all the women making history; still, the director makes you feel the emotion and difficulties of the process.

7. StellaX's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

Lot's of girlpower, loved it!

8. S's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

It's a very interesting and important story but I think they could have done a better job with the film. It drags a bit and doesn't really go into any real depth with the characters. I felt like I should care because of the issue, but not because of the characters.

9. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

better than I expected, an 8/10, Hawkins is magnificent! my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/last-film-i-saw-made-in-dagenham/

10. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

Film di facile, leggera e divertente visione. Fatto bene. Bravina l'attrice protagonista. Buona la sceneggiatura. Discreta la regia.

11. Liam Peters's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

A crowd-pleasing little man, or woman in this case, against the big corporation tale, this Sally Hawkins vehicle benefits from the current political and financial climates and a willingness to overlook the simplicity of its arguments in sight of what is plainly right. As a film there is little depth into the actual characters of the story and there is a driving force missing from the core of the film.

12. Vanessa J Hill's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

Everyone should watch this film. It is interesting to see the blatant, unabashedly unashamedly sexism of yore, which contrasts quite strongly with the insidious, disguised (and therefore harder to combat) sexism of today.

13. Roberto Mansi's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

Interessante film sullo sciopero delle operaie ford, alla conquista della parità del salario. Fotografie anni '60 e brave attrici. Tutto qua!

14. G. Oram's rating of the film Made in Dagenham

It would have been better if directed by Mike Leigh,having said that Sally Hawkins is a gem.Worth it just to watch her