1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Madhouse

The basic idea is very good as this was an attempt of a homage to Vincent Price's horror career at AIP with some "old scenes" spliced in, but sadly the script can't pull it off as the culprit is no surprise from the get-go making the film more boring as we get to the end. Visually the movie is not that bad trying to be a British giallo (without too much of the gore for censorship reasons) and Price/Cushing are fun.

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Madhouse

I don't know why people don't love this more. I enjoyed it more than TARGETS and it has some great scenes that comment on the film industry often with great pathos supplied by Price.

3. TheBigCombo's rating of the film Madhouse

Que desperdicio de Price y Cushing. Empezar por Dr Phibes, seguir con Theatre of Blood. Esquivar esta.

4. SALESK's rating of the film Madhouse

A rather lazy retread of Price and Cushing's glory days but it does feature the indelible, iconic image of a dejected and eternally seething Price sitting on a couch, casually smoking a cigarette in full black cape and skull makeup.

5. Ryan Clark's rating of the film Madhouse

Nonsensical horror outing with a good premise, but not much is made of it despite featuring two of the greatest actors who ever lived, Vincent Price and Peter Cushing. The beginning is decent, but after twenty minutes or so, I couldn't wait for this film to be over. Given a better script, this could have been one of the best horror films of the 70s. Shame.

6. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Madhouse

Not particularly very good at all. Lacks much of a punch, save for Cushing and Price who are wonderful as always. Very weird ending.