1. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

2. bitterMoo's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

3. chazell's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

greta gerwig dances solo, opens her mail box and faces a lot of dilemmas. sound familiar????

4. ara's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

this was trying so hard to be quirky it became like this over the top quirky mess and there was no one to stop it and i felt like i was falling into a manic pixie void but i was also aware that that was the intent but it was so unbearable i just couldn't take it

5. vordven's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

6. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

that danish accent was terrible

7. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Needed a laugh track, because Miller's direction made it unclear where the jokes were. I mean, it was a comedy, right? Great cast, nicely shot, but no story or point.

8. flamingo jones's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

9. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

10. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

I'm shocked by the low score. This is the film Woody Allen wishes he had made in the last 20 years (if he in fact gave any fucks). Miller finally looks like she has complete control of her craft and the script is hillarious. And so are Hawke and Moore. I'm not a fan of Greta, but she's the right fit here. Though the pickle guy subplot was unnecessary and way too goofy for a film that was already goofy enough.

11. Muraki's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

12. Emily O's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

13. Justwibi's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Greta Gerwig.. ahhh great. it was entertain but Maggie's Plan just.. okay..

14. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

15. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

what a waste of a good cast, ugh

16. Luka's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Okay Greta Gerwig is more or less playing the same character but giving the same synopsis as 'Frances Ha' is going a little too far, don't you think?

17. smarla's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

18. ughchenausea's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

adorabile. "sei così bella con questa luce." "beh, cercherò le stesse condizioni di illuminazione quando sarà possibile."

19. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

7.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2BN

20. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

A little bit like a twilight zone of Frances Ha. Such a weird movie: you have great actors/actresses and a good screenwriter but somehow the formula just fails.

21. Elif's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

i hate ethan hawke so much i don't know what to do

22. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Every character Greta Gerwig plays is Frances Ha

23. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

24. Diderot's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

I love Greta Gerwig more than you do, but I found this movie very disappointing. Maybe it's because at no point did I care about Hawke's character or what happened with him. But every interaction between Gerwig and the pickle guy was adorable, and I want to see a whole movie about them.