1. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

A little bit like a twilight zone of Frances Ha. Such a weird movie: you have great actors/actresses and a good screenwriter but somehow the formula just fails.

2. Elif's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

i hate ethan hawke so much i don't know what to do

3. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Every character Greta Gerwig plays is Frances Ha

4. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

5. Diderot's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

I love Greta Gerwig more than you do, but I found this movie very disappointing. Maybe it's because at no point did I care about Hawke's character or what happened with him. But every interaction between Gerwig and the pickle guy was adorable, and I want to see a whole movie about them.

6. Katkatpower's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

7. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

8. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

9. FCC 86's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

"Love is messy. its illogical, it's wasteful and it's messy"

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Frances Ha 2: Lost in New York

11. gld48's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Greta Gerwig is always great and her talents are on display here more than anything previous. But it's only witty in places and overall insipid. Beautiful cinematography though.

12. alchimia's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

I can't decide if I hate Greta Gerwig or not

13. D Rhino's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Gretta Gerwig-boundless charm

14. spiderliliez's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

I genuinely enjoyed this. Greta's character was just purely relatable and charming. You really get a sense of who she is and what she really wanted for herself and the people around her. I can't see anything wrong on its storyline, nor do I see anything to change on the script. I loved it, and I believe it's a funny little story for every woman (and their admirers).

15. tabsz's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Of course Ethan Hawke loves Zizek.

17. Dan's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

This is most certainly not about a young woman trying to make it in New York City, Mubi. But Greta Gerwig is, as she always is, a delight. More Moore, please?

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Certainly watchable and amusing - especially Jullianne Moore and her silly accent. Lead character isn't very likeable though....

19. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

20. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

21. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

unfortunately boring and predictable, i wanted to like it more than i did but i will always have a crush on ethan hawke,

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

A comedy drama uniting the conversational traditions of the Before Trilogy and Baumbach-Gerwig collaborations. The nature of modern love is explored with realism and without the rom-com sheen, but with enough whimsy to keep spectators engaged. Hader and Rudolph's comic timing is a necessary spark, but Moore shines most as the jilted professor. Hawke and Gerwig lead the field with distinction.

23. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Gerwig's best performance- I'm thinking she should be directed by women more often!

24. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Maggie's Plan

Feels like a weak Frances Ha spin-off. Formulaic, predictable, often insufferable.