1. Victor's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

silly, but really enjoyed it

2. lostlevel's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

It was quite fun to watch but ultimately I feel like it's missing something.

3. L Felix's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

There is a touch of logic and a touch of love on each film by Woody, which we see so wonderfully constructed in this one. Someone is about to learn that there is so much to doubt and so much to be sure of. And yet, the need for both is so conflicting inside closed minds, that they might be missing the point.

4. Duarte Horta Correia's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

5. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

6. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

I gave this movie three stars - only because I love Emma Stone.

7. Joyce's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

I don't feel this at all.

8. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

9. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

10. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

A fun trifle. What else can you say? You either like Woody or you don't.

11. Eufrasia Erika's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

4 stars for the costumes and soundtracks

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Continuing the hit-or-miss streak that started w/ Midnight In Paris, Allen's return to his favorite time period is a flawed film that gets away with a lot. This is due to the charm of Firth & Stone, who may not have fiery chemistry but give wonderful performances. It may explore the balance between love, lies, faith, & doubt too lightly but the witty humor helps smooth over any flaws. It left with a smile on my face.

13. Dan's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

1.5* I generally find Colin Firth and Emma Stone enjoyable, but this was a bland, white and pointless misfire. It's not completely offensive but it is a boring waste of time.

14. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

15. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

16. James Roth's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

I just found this film pointless, pretty dull and uninteresting.

17. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

The first Woody Allen movie I actually fell asleep halfway through. Zero chemistry, horrible passing, same old same old dialogues, unoriginal plot -- hell, even Melinda and Melinda's premisse was better than this. My least favourite Woody movie, what a shame.

18. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Relaxed, conversational; full of discussions on life and the cosmos; like a Brisseau film sans softcore lesbian sex. Overflowing with subtext. The nature of illusion, performance, identity; characters posing as someone else. Cinema itself is an illusion, full of performances, deceptions, sleight of hand. Lost love drifts in and out as a leitmotif; love as the ultimate magic, conquering cynicism. A little masterpiece.

19. Danny Southern's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Maybe he shouldn't do one every year. Skip over this one.

20. Lance L O T's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

It is a good movie with great dialogues about life and death and that saves it as well as miss Emma Stone. Some good minutes Woody Allen gives us, just like hearing him speak at a lecture. Is it enough? Hardly...

21. tsiulang's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

The script is not that bad... is actually good, but I'm not feeling totally convinced and satisfied in general. There was something missing, something magical. Not one of the greatest from Mr. Allen, for sure. 2.5

22. babycakesromero's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

blue jasmine is one of the greatest, if not, the greatest return to form ever..this wasnt

23. nikolasminas's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

So disappointing to see Woody Allen's movies get worse and worse..

24. josefiendw's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

This movie is just sad. Colin Firth is trying to move himself in every possible way to fit in his role, but it just doesn't come through. It's a pity because he is a marvelous actor. A little side note: it is kinda uncomfortable to see a romance between a man in his fifties and a girl...