1. Deiner's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Emma certainly is charming here

2. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

I've seen better magic tricks from Woody Allen.

3. Maar's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

oke movie, with cute moments. emma wasn't all that, her performance was bland if i may say so. what i find extremly annoying is that woody is always hiding himself in some of his charaters and then the genius glorification of self begins. i say oh hell to the no. don't do that.

4. Jason's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Magic in the Moonlight is (as befits its title) basically all champagne bubbles, but underneath the ridiculously opulent surface is a genuine, sober interrogation of faith which comes to a fairly Kierkegaardian resolution: faith works if it makes life work, regardless of whatever other considerations enter the picture. Also: desperate rationality and withholding of empathy are all about fear.

5. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Un gradevole film di Allen,che scende rispetto a Blue Jasmine ma ha il pregio di intrattenere con una storia tranquilla e non pretenziosa,in cui la leggerezza della trama e della location è tangibile in tutta la pellicola.Non è graffiante come Woody sa fare,ma le riflessioni nel finale sono un marchio di fabbrica.Una nota in più per la messa in scena,di cui Allen è maestro,e per il bellissimo rimando a Manhattan.

6. Keren MD's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

The story wasn't funny and Emma Stone sucks.

7. Janit's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Not as charming as I thought it would be, but still a great performance by both Emma Stone and Colin Firth. Wonderful tone of color, too.

8. A47's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

9. Giulia Sabor's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Un’opera leggera ma non superficiale, con la quale Allen, ormai ottantenne, sembra voler invitare lo spettatore a lasciar perdere quei dogmatismi che spesso e volentieri ci impediscono di vivere la vita con spontaneità e ottimismo. http://morteavenezia.com/2014/12/11/mommy-magic-in-the-moonlight/

10. Snappa's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

The perfect lighting of Emma Stone's beautiful face does not save this movie from a rather poor script. Too bad.

11. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

★★★ even skeptics have their soft spots.

12. AugusteB's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Unfortunately not that magic.

13. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Ordinato, pulito, fine e scontato... non certo il miglior Allen

14. KatriAV's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

An absolutely unbelievable masturbation from Woody Allen.

15. spiderliliez's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Not expecting too much saves me from all disappointments, sometimes. I forgot that Woody Allen made this, and I have to say, he couldn't outdo or match his old works with this. Though I honestly enjoyed that stupid twist towards the ending, and the presence of Emma Stone makes it even more enjoyable. I say, don't expect too much from Woody Allen on this one. Just enjoy it. That's how it's suppose to be!

16. Nabila Cyrilla I's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Not one of Allen's bests but pretty enjoyable

17. the.deft.one's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

After the success of Blue Jasmine, Woody delivers a more understated affair that seems destined for an 'also-ran' status. The script has it's share of strong moments and it's pleasant to look at but the romantic developments remain largely unconvincing. Firth riffs off his Mr. Darcy Pride & Prejudice persona but even he doesn't deliver the memorable performance the film needs. It may have been my 37th Woody...

18. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

A decent movie with beautiful shots and film color. I really love Woody Allen but can't give this 3 star. Sorry!

19. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

I like Woody Allen's films less and less over the years. His characters often lack energy and determination. This time, the character played by Colin Firth is a magician who tries to uncover a fake medium. They fall in love, which I find a bit unbelievable. Why would this pretty young lady fall for this old sarcastic, grumpy and annoying man???

20. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

This rugged romantic ride, in its inability to draw any legitimate laughs, is condemned to be instantly forgotten...

21. mauro's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

22. Tigrão's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

It's basically a big fluffy jellybeans-covered pudding of a film, but, hey, it has Colin Firth, and it's very well shot by Khondji. A decent Allen movie. I'm just so glad he didn't make a bollocks out of over-stereotyping my homeground.

23. Andrew Birch's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

That knocking you hear is the sound of Nietzsche turning over in the grave. Though I suppose he's probably used to it by now.

24. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Magic in the Moonlight

Very stiff acting and a rather boring script. It would benefit Woody Allen immensely if his characters, scripts and story lines were exclusively American. Pandering to the BBC world service, Downton Abbey set of middle America does nothing for his reputation. Even we Brits don't appreciate this rather unfashionable genre. Merchant Ivory this is not.