1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

3. Dan's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

I could comment on the reversal of the male gaze, the ecstatic frenzy captured by Jacobs or the film's subversion/elevation of stripper tropes but I was told to 'Shut up and write about Channing Tatum's death drop.'

4. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

cut out the amber heard parts and this is super strong ! great cheetos and water scene

5. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

MMXXL didn't wanted for a sec to be something huge,with fake expectations and cuz of that this flick works so fuckin great.A ridiculously,truly funny story that jumps three years after the events of the first movie.Things have changed,some characters have disappeared but those have been replaced inspired with several new interesting characters. Very energetic,great soundtrack/acting...pure(male) enterteiment. 9/10

6. Michael Peer's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

I can say more about the mechanics and craftsmanship than the actual story it's telling. The film goes for a 70's anamorphic look with noticeable bokeh. The dancing is spectacular and the cinematography by Soderbergh is top-notch. Besides that, it is what it is.

7. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

8. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

silly and ridiculous but good fun and channing is underrated.

9. patríciapinho's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

One of the most fun films I've seen lately. I thought the first one was garbage, trying to remain funny and dramatic at the same time, but this one just went all in on the entertainment level. Story-wise this was pretty mediocre, as expected, but the dance scenes and soundtrack were just amazing. I'm not even ashamed to give this 4 stars.

10. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

I tell you, one must see this silly movies to really appreciate the good ones.

11. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

this movie makes me so uncomfortable

12. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

Better than the first one, without that annoying Alex Pettyfer (whose face can't make up for his lack of acting skills).

13. smndvdcl's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

Objectively speaking, Tatum can dance! Step Up films are a guilty pleasure, and while I may be heterosexual, one can applaud the man for a job well done here. The narrative is not the worst either - there is clarity in the formula.

14. DSPRKY's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

Channing Tatum and company bring the moves in a sequel that's just as much fun as the original. The last 30 minutes are a particular delight, and it's fun to see the firework motif reappear in Soderbergh's work.

15. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

chill sesh, with a few good set pieces, but shoulda gone more balls to the wall literally

16. Teona Gal's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

delicious! gross! perfect to watch with mom on her birthday! the gas station scene is life!

17. skoog's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

a perfect modern-road-movie. as hollywood keeps suprising me w more and more modern movies. this is one of the runner-up for best pic 2015, and the last dance-scene w channig tatum is maybe one of the most viberating scenes I've seen. totally underrated movie.

18. JD Tastad's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

19. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

“Magic Mike XXL” is ridiculous at every level, starting with its title and finishing in the deplorable situations created along its nearly two fastidious hours.

20. smokescreen's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

21. flamingo jones's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

This film has a far less interesting storyline than the original and suffers from some sloppy directing, but all is redeemed by Tatum's charm and incredible dancing (he is truly a delight to watch). It's a good time, but not a great movie. MAGIC MIKE XXL could have done without the Amber Heard character and subplot and greater focus on the relationship between the dudes.

22. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

Delivers what it promises. That gas station scene was something.

23. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

24. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Magic Mike XXL

Magic Mike XXL is a classic example of a film which knows exactly what its audience wants and when to give it to them. Soderberg's touch is felt in the shot design and editing, both smart and functional as always. Best scene is the gas station Backstreet Boys dance. Classic. And Matt Bomer sure is easy on the eyes. I found myself laughing a lot and joining in with all the straight women clapping. Very fun indeed!