1. Santiago Delgado's rating of the film Magnolia

The film has great beautiful frames! I also think it connects the tails very well with the human fragility, without involving or mixing the characters in the tails. I also think the film innovates with its narrative and the way it links the tails.

2. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Magnolia

It's an almost perfect symbiosis of chaos and precision that, even if a tad bloated, feels like gigantic piece of creative relief that Anderson had to get himself rid of, and I, for one, truly thank him for it. In my opinion, the first major masterpiece of his filmography.

3. ap's rating of the film Magnolia

First viewing - 5 stars Second viewing - 4.5 stars Third viewing - 4.25 stars

4. chris's rating of the film Magnolia

5. femme qui dort's rating of the film Magnolia

6. Ramzi's rating of the film Magnolia

Take a light and breezy tour through the San Fernando valley and the characters that inhabit it in the feel good flick of 1999.

7. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film Magnolia

Still to this day Magnolia is incredibly entertaining. Some of the best acting I've seen and a real cultural and historical gem preserving late 90s American culture. It deals with socially relevant and timeless topics- youth, pain, disease and fate. A true relic.

8. berat bayer's rating of the film Magnolia

9. postblueink's rating of the film Magnolia

8/10 (12.02.2018). Всё не случайно, случайные знакомства не случайны, все жизненные перипетии не случайны. И в них, когда устанет погода лить слёзы, то будут делать люди. Любая же кара за грехи явится неминуемо, остаётся лишь верить в чуть большую честность и правильность собственных поступков, чтобы не стала месса во прощение себя перед ликом смерти неминуемой причиной оправдания.

10. mahdis's rating of the film Magnolia

11. Luca Di Gianni's rating of the film Magnolia

12. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Magnolia

Fantastic ensemble cast, perhaps too much of a good thing. Would have loved a little more subtlety- I really hate being told how to feel during a film. Nonetheless, I felt it.

13. Louis Robert's rating of the film Magnolia

PTA knows human behavior like a charm, what a rollercoaster of emotions!

14. banu doygun's rating of the film Magnolia

Tom Cruise's "I'm quietly judging you." scene...

15. Axel's rating of the film Magnolia

The movie that introduced me to Paul Thomas Anderson. What a grand tapestry of stories that he has woven here. The characters neither good nor evil. Just. Human.

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Magnolia

Even PTA was once just a skilled amateur. Even if with all the recourses of the Hollywood studio system behind him.

17. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Magnolia

This happens. This is something that happens...

18. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Magnolia

19. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Magnolia

One of those films that I loved and then loved less and less upon subsequent viewings to the point that I have stopped re-watching it. I think it boils down to the fact that making it aggressively obvious that you know your deus ex machina is a deus ex machina does not make the device any more satisfying. So, a patchy script performed by some of the finest actors of their respective generations. Plus cinematography.

20. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Magnolia

21. Ryan O'Connor's rating of the film Magnolia

22. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Magnolia

Favorite PTA if only because he made a 3 hour long Aimee Mann music video with an all star cast, raining frogs and the camera man doing pirouettes.

23. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Magnolia

Excelente representação das distopias da nossa existência. Um filme para observar o ser humano no seu estado mais vulnerável. Adoro a não-romantização da dor

24. spasmolytic's rating of the film Magnolia

They all started singing so ... mandatory one star. Unforgivable. I'm not kidding, that is not how it's done.