1. berat bayer's rating of the film Magnolia

2. postblueink's rating of the film Magnolia

8/10 (12.02.2018). Всё не случайно, случайные знакомства не случайны, все жизненные перипетии не случайны. И в них, когда устанет погода лить слёзы, то будут делать люди. Любая же кара за грехи явится неминуемо, остаётся лишь верить в чуть большую честность и правильность собственных поступков, чтобы не стала месса во прощение себя перед ликом смерти неминуемой причиной оправдания.

3. mahdis's rating of the film Magnolia

4. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Magnolia

5. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Magnolia

Fantastic ensemble cast, perhaps too much of a good thing. Would have loved a little more subtlety- I really hate being told how to feel during a film. Nonetheless, I felt it.

6. Louis Robert's rating of the film Magnolia

PTA knows human behavior like a charm, what a rollercoaster of emotions!

7. banu's rating of the film Magnolia

Tom Cruise's "I'm quietly judging you." scene...

8. Axel's rating of the film Magnolia

The movie that introduced me to Paul Thomas Anderson. What a grand tapestry of stories that he has woven here. The characters neither good nor evil. Just. Human.

9. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Magnolia

Even PTA was once just a skilled amateur. Even if with all the recourses of the Hollywood studio system behind him.

10. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Magnolia

This happens. This is something that happens...

11. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Magnolia

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Magnolia

One of those films that I loved and then loved less and less upon subsequent viewings to the point that I have stopped re-watching it. I think it boils down to the fact that making it aggressively obvious that you know your deus ex machina is a deus ex machina does not make the device any more satisfying. So, a patchy script performed by some of the finest actors of their respective generations. Plus cinematography.

13. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Magnolia

14. Ryan O'Connor's rating of the film Magnolia

15. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Magnolia

Excelente representação das distopias da nossa existência. Um filme para observar o ser humano no seu estado mais vulnerável. Adoro a não-romantização da dor

16. spasmolytic's rating of the film Magnolia

They all started singing so ... mandatory one star. Unforgivable. I'm not kidding, that is not how it's done.

17. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Magnolia

There were some cheesy moments, but I liked the editing

18. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Magnolia

Loved rewatching PTA's long ass adaptation of my daddy issues.

19. sksksksk's rating of the film Magnolia

rewatch binge continues

20. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Magnolia

it was worth rewatching this after so many years. seems like it was almost losing itself, aimee mann was the thread that pulled the film together. beautiful

21. Renightz's rating of the film Magnolia

An epic tale about loss, redemption, hope, love, grief, courage, broken hearts, joy and life itself. Magnolia, by Paul Thomas Anderson, is one of the best films ever. It is my favorite movie.

22. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Magnolia

23. luís debonoir's rating of the film Magnolia

24. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Magnolia

PTA made this one when he was 28... Still can't believe it.