1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Making a Murderer

2. Harriehhh's rating of the film Making a Murderer

To paraphrase, "Murder is hot right now. Murder sells." The series, as a result, is good but by no means a perfect or fully accurate representation of events. It suffers from minor pacing issues, sometimes dragging with the large amount of content surrounding the Avery trial. However, it generally feels well presented and pieced together in a clear, narrative way, designed to provoke thought on its broader themes.

3. Pango's rating of the film Making a Murderer

Grippig, but very one sided and impartial.

4. Dan's rating of the film Making a Murderer

Entertain documentary all the way though. Does a great job laying out the evidence for how botched of an investigation this was. Regardless of whether Steven Avery is guilty, he deserves a retrial, along with Brendan Dassey.

5. marco's rating of the film Making a Murderer

the bes docum of the last 50 years

6. pandakuma's rating of the film Making a Murderer

never in my life, I watched a show with anger this much towards injustice.

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Making a Murderer

8. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Making a Murderer

9. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Making a Murderer

Wellllllll, after reading a bit more on the case I'm quite convinced Steven Avery did indeed murder Teresa Halbach. Compelling storytelling nonetheless even though quite biased, which I think is a major flaw when it comes to a documentary.

10. pirri's rating of the film Making a Murderer

11. Ruby Soho's rating of the film Making a Murderer

12. Válter Venâncio's rating of the film Making a Murderer

Never seen so many dumb people in just one show, neither so many motherfuckers.

13. noice's rating of the film Making a Murderer

documentary withheld damning evidence but having said that FUCK 12

14. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Making a Murderer

3,5. This "instant classic" is a bit too long for me, and with the ongoing investigations somewhat problematic; sure, it brought up (pretty obvious) problems of the American legal system, but at the same time the social media fandom/amateur p.i. culture is mudding all possibilities of reaching any kind of "truths". It's also pretty tinted. I still prefer the more concise "The Thin Blue Line".

15. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Making a Murderer

16. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Making a Murderer

17. gzmels's rating of the film Making a Murderer

18. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film Making a Murderer

the problem with this documentary becomes evident when you notice that its creators already know the truth and they are not trying to discover it. seems more like vigilante justice than a true investigation. Nevertheless, you can admire the amount of time and work they've put into this piece. But the tone - they were framed - pissed me off, especially when some facts were omitted from the documentary altogether.

19. alhimself-'s rating of the film Making a Murderer

Very compelling. I hoovered this up. The whole justice system in the dock. Laziness, stupidity, ignorance and presumption. Easy to forget that there are people behind that camera all that time. A feat of belief and hard work.

20. Mister Monkeyman's rating of the film Making a Murderer

An astonishing exposé of the failure of the criminal justice system to administer justice. Compulsive, disturbing and soul-wrenching. What hope can there be when the simple belief that someone is guilty negates the need to consider the evidence.

21. Rocco's rating of the film Making a Murderer

An important look at the failings in our criminal justice system. It's just a couple episodes too long.

22. Dan's rating of the film Making a Murderer

What is the truth? Is what the truth? Truth the is what? Truth --- is the what. Is the what, truth?

23. JMKE's rating of the film Making a Murderer

i watched the whole thing and rewatched it right after with my mum and little sister. seeing them stomp around and shout and run out the room when it was too tense was great! Brendan though... ffs...

24. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Making a Murderer

the episodes could be trimmed down a little but it's definitely a worthwhile experience. kinda glad i finished it though, it was a stressful 10 hours