1. Stijn's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Depressing film, not great in every aspect, not very bad either. It has an unlikeble main character. You won't miss anything if you don't watch this film. Not mubi's best pick.

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

3. reiter's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

I hoped to be involved more...

4. captainfez's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Should've made better plans.

5. guillermo's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

6. sarahubertyramos's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

"Tu sais ma douce, ta vie ne se resume pas à ce que tu es, ni à ce que tu peux avoir, mais à ce à quoi tu es prête à renoncer". tão cru

7. Pedro's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

i feel asleep. This was damn boring.

8. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

it gives me the understanding of the normality of everything that might happen in our life

9. yaxpac's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Recuerda que ante cualquier problema siempre buscamos la felicidad. En ocasiones la familia o nuestro pasado atenta contra esa percepción de estabilidad humana. Creo que me hizo pensar lo que pasan en sus vidas a mis amistadas con problemas personales.

10. glhrmefc's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

a woman, mother, daughter and ex-wife who does not know what she wants. this movie is several times too slow and sometimes too intense.

11. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Wow, such a beautifully executed family drama. So visceral and full of intrigue. The clashing of two countering philosophies stands as the thematic center of this wonderful piece of socially realistic cinema, that of egoism and altruism. Which one do you agree with?

12. sarass1970samba's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Practical and satisfying ending. The heroin has performed memorably. Soothing music too.

13. Muriel's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

If you love Chiara Mastroianni as much as I do, THIS FILM IS FOR YOU

14. Miller's Crossing's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Emotionally intricate portrait of a woman. Written to perfection. Chiara Mastroianni is at her best.

15. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Chiara Mastroianni stars in this enjoyable drama about a woman separated from her husband who tries to move forward in her life without any real idea of how to start navigating those uncharted waters. Christophe Honore directs capably enough, and all of the performances are solid.

16. Annie's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Terrific film especially the Breton allegory part.... I was engrossed...

17. goulton green's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

"You know my sweet, your life cannot be summed up by what you are, nor by what you can have, but by what you are ready to give up." Simon. Many good turns, light shed and learnings in this movie.

18. Dale Holding's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

This is one of the most meaningless films I have ever watched.Don't waste your time. The description on this site is completely inaccurate. Better to have read "This is a film about a confused angry woman, who remains as such throughout the film with no real substance to get to grips with"

19. Lilliom's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Strange take from Mubi, it has nothing to do with a romantic involvement with between, the main story is Lena being pulled and criticised by her family. The young man comes in a bit like some kind of pause, but she's not interested in him.

20. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Honoré at his best. I was quite sceptical when I started to watch this film but it's probably his best film. Chiara Mastroianni reveals herself in the character of Lena.

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Interesting portrait of a woman who really doesn't know what to do with her life. I also loved the illustration of the Breton tale in the middle of the movie. Recommended to fans of French cinema.

22. ConallVision's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Honoré blew me away with this film. I love his pretty parisian films, but 'Non ma fille' was like being taken away from one comfort zone and forced to face up to their problems. With Lena as a symbol for Honore it is just so personal in my opinion. Really made me question the direction of my life.... less profoundly than it sounds though.

23. Alysson Oliveira's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

Lena c'est moi. That's all I have to say about this one.

24. jannicke's rating of the film Making Plans for Lena

I love Honorés movies very much, but I found this movie to be a little bit disappointing.