1. Cindy's rating of the film Malina

huppert + jelinek + bachmann: synergy of masters

2. Constance Bennett's rating of the film Malina

Watched due to a Huppert obsession and left with an equally strong infatuation with Schroeter. A film that can be compared to no other. Hypnotic, powerfully seductive, crazy, highly emotional and totally mesmirising. Huppert, of course, is impossible to look away from as she obsessively tears up letters, chainsmokes and sets fire to everything around her (literally and metaphorically). Plus her wardrobe is great.

3. yulyasemenova's rating of the film Malina

Very beautiful and surreal, but kinda too crazy

4. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Malina

If Żuławski made a film based on the perpetually burning house from SYNECDOCHE, NEW YORK.

5. Severus Snape's rating of the film Malina

„if you don't hold me now it's murder“

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film Malina

7. crnstsc's rating of the film Malina

lots of love @isabelle huppert

8. dianacrisan01's rating of the film Malina

9. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Malina

Definitely one of the best books ever written by a woman

10. Peđa's rating of the film Malina

"I've never been happy, but I've seen beauty!"

11. Alex's rating of the film Malina

I feel like my head was caught by a tornado for 2 hours

12. El Biffo's rating of the film Malina

Absolutely required viewing for serious fans of Isabelle Huppert! Here, she doesn't just set the screen on fire, she sets the set on fire, and herself, too. The incomparable Huppert is the only actor alive who could have performed this role, her most schizophrenic, over-the-top performance ever. A script so schizo, I can't imagine trying to comprehend it in only one viewing, so schizophrenic that the scriptwriter,

13. Pymo's rating of the film Malina

14. Lopezz's rating of the film Malina

Hollow and pointless pseudo-deconstruction of some notion nobody really understands. Boring as watching paint dry, no connection whatsoever between many scenes and dialogues, totally random and pointless. Reading the synopsis here was far more interesting than watching the film itself. Complete crap, really.

15. s1gh6's rating of the film Malina

True hysterical... It had terrorized me whole film through.

16. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Malina

One of my all time favorite films!

17. Natasha Strungis's rating of the film Malina

18. Horace's rating of the film Malina

The lesser known pairing of Huppert on a Jelinek script.