1. Niko's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

A few actors are on vacation in Greece (or in a studio with bad green screen) and cover Abba (terribly) so they can sell there vacation as a movie. They didn't took a choreographer with them.

2. luminous's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

2,5 solely for the slight irony that I feel in Meryl's acting

3. Kamran's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

Kind of fun. 59/100 - Okay.

4. Polyglot's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

I was surprised how much I loved this.

5. Mat Thias's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

6. Aukse's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

I watched both (2018 and 2008) just because of ABBA

7. Pipim's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

The winner takes it all!

8. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

2,5 because of the dancing queen scenes

9. Terry's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

the only thing white women like more than mamma mia is calling the cops on black people for doing nothing

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

The first time I watched this movie, I was kinda - disliked it. Back then, I still liked this movie because it heavily used some of ABBA's songs. Then, there's second viewing of this movie. The second time I watched this movie, I'm beginning to appreciate it more than before. I realized something - MAMMA MIA is not a movie about storytelling. It's a celebration of how ABBA's songs is a gift from the Almighty God...

11. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

12. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

2.75/5 Although receiving an enormous amount of hate, Mamma Mia! delivers exactly what you would expect from a musical of its kind. The soundtrack is beautifully mastered (original ABBA songs recorded by the actors under supervision of the original ABBA band members), the cast is an all-stars parade and the plot&screenplay are as easy-going as they should be.

13. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

14. Rupert Giles's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

15. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

A musical full of ABBA hits that will never go out of fashion and filmed in beautiful Greek location that make you want to go on vacation at once is the highlights. Pierce Brosnan can't sing and have to flash his pretty white teeth instead to compensate and that it has no a single surprise in the main story. Lovers of the Swedish super group, Greece and unbelievable romantic pairings will love this film though.

16. Zuza Kleniewska's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

The ultimate feel-good movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. Meryl Streep, Christine Baranski and Julie Walters are (not only dancing) queens.

17. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

18. zotibaws's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

This movie is receiving so much hate. Yeah, it's not smart or poetical or anything, it's super cheesy, but hey it's fun and easy going, I enjoyed it.

19. nadnab's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

20. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

Dreadfully hackneyed and cringe-making nonsense which is even sadder given the waste of talent involved.

21. Naila's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

TERRIBLE movie but I watched it with friends while we were in high school and had so much fun, I can't really be that critical. Songs are great too.

22. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

Like abba songs, like Amanda Seigfeud in this but brosnan is pretty bad. Only watch if you enjoy musicals, specially abba tunes

23. arcondicionado's rating of the film Mamma Mia!

HYPOCRISY cause i enjoyed the hell out of this when i was 12

24. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film Mamma Mia!

for one night, and one night only........... donna and the dynamos!

← Previous 1 3 4