1. JanaMat's rating of the film Mammuth

Gustave Kervern & Benoît Delépine jsou nejdůležitější režiséři dneška! Gerard vzal tenhle dehonestujcící part bez nároku na honorář? Klobouk dolů.

2. Georgia Millard's rating of the film Mammuth

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Mammuth

(...)Ihre Stärke dagegen sind die surrealen Momente hinter der Wirklichkeit. Mammuth mit seiner toten Freundin rücklings, todtraurige Handeslvertreter und besessene Biker. Ein Hauch von Verstörung liegt über den durchkomponierten Eintellungen, wenn Mammuth schliesslich seine Reifeprüfung bestehen muss.

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Mammuth

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Mammuth

Free spirited humored take on the vaccuum of retirement, for a good laugh!!!

6. Superfrog's rating of the film Mammuth

Situational film, with dialogues that loose a lot to subtitling. Very enjoyable for me, maybe not quite as much for someone who does not master French.

7. chazell's rating of the film Mammuth

"I love you my sea elephant!

8. Ursula Bree's rating of the film Mammuth

I marvel at the difference between you, petit Mammuth, and the rest of the world.

9. Real_Stephanie's rating of the film Mammuth

Enjoyable overall. Depardieu shuffles through this film looking like a baffled caveman.

10. Tom's rating of the film Mammuth

11. Sprungler's rating of the film Mammuth

Nothing could motivate your innate human freedom to come out more than a film with Gerard Depardieu traveling France on an old motorcycle.

12. raggiodisole's rating of the film Mammuth

Oddball, some likeable ideas, but hugely uneven. Story just does not hang together, trying too hard to be quirky.

13. No Buff's rating of the film Mammuth

14. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Mammuth

15. Alessio Trerotoli's rating of the film Mammuth

My review here: http://unavitadacinefilo.wordpress.com/2010/10/15/recensione-mammuth-2010/

16. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Mammuth

Lots of question pops from this movie. I can't say it's good, but it does offer something indeed. I kinda liked the work on the image's texture, but I have to see it again to make a clear opinion.

17. analeorne's rating of the film Mammuth

review aqui: http://www.rascunho.net/festadocinemafrances/?p=296

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Mammuth

Huge disappointment with the exception of Benoît Poelvoorde's scenes. Already forgotten.

19. Mathieu Boucher's rating of the film Mammuth

"Bonjour Mr le cambrioleur, je peux te vouvoyer?"