1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Man of Steel

Zack Snyder is the Donald Trump of Hollywood. Seriously, how did these two make it to the top of their respective fields?

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Man of Steel

3. tenonder's rating of the film Man of Steel

4. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Man of Steel

5. soymilky's rating of the film Man of Steel

So bad and cheesy, i laughed throughout the whole thing

6. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Man of Steel

7. Warren Mitchell's rating of the film Man of Steel

This reboot is not the triumphant return that suits this iconic superhero, but Man of Steel proves that Superman has a lot more story to tell and offers some character arcs we want to learn more about.

8. @frassivan's rating of the film Man of Steel

A parte l'inizio su Kripton.. Tanto rumore per nulla

9. Violet Rien's rating of the film Man of Steel

I expected more action and a better story.

10. runfromfire's rating of the film Man of Steel

It's like a dude who hates Superman comics made a Superman movie. And then some jackass decided to tint the whole thing dull-gray. Also, the ending was complete shit. God I miss Reeve & Donner.

11. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Man of Steel

Don't feel this quite deserves the opprobrium it's been dealt. It's ambitious and there are good things in the first half. I liked the hues and the non-linear exposition that gave a sense of psychological seriousness. Sadly it comes undone as it descends into a surfeit of CGI and overblown disaster tropes (and crude 911 references). A shame: I still feel there's a good film hiding somewhere in this bloated material.

12. auloel's rating of the film Man of Steel

Masa iya udah dihajar dibanting sana sini superman-nya masih tetep cakep?! HIH!

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Man of Steel

14. SSJDylan's rating of the film Man of Steel

15. Shane's rating of the film Man of Steel

Why is superman dark and brooding, again?

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Man of Steel

The handheld, naturalistic style makes this Snyder's most beautiful and experimental outing behind the camera.

17. Ameille's rating of the film Man of Steel

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Man of Steel

These new Superman movies are pretty bad, but I am totally fine with Superman killing Zod in an origin story.

19. teresa romã's rating of the film Man of Steel

Thank god I saw BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN before this...

20. André Vieira's rating of the film Man of Steel

There isn't much you can do with this character. He is, quite frankly, a force of nature. So if an alien threat decides to invade our planet, what do you really expect? A peaceful fight? That's almost impossible as we can see in the last act of the movie. I liked how they gave him a more human approach even if he has the ability to act like God.

21. rafabauer's rating of the film Man of Steel

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Man of Steel

Hypocritical, boring, underdeveloped, ham-fisted. Need I say more?

23. Jorge Morello's rating of the film Man of Steel

24. Marco Izner's rating of the film Man of Steel

Balls of Steel. Aridatece Richard Donner. O Bryan Singer, fate vobis.