1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Man of Steel

Un inizio troppo frettoloso per genitori, infanzia e scoperta del costume. Clark accetta la verità in un batter d'occhio, si fa persino la barba ed esce tutto imbellettato dall'astronave. Poi c'è uno degli innamoramenti più veloci della storia dei supereroi, i due si incontrano due volte per tipo dieci minuti ciascuno. La scelta sul finale è carina, fargli nascondere l'identità dietro gli occhiali, come il fumetto.

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Man of Steel

Very very disappointed in this, if it wasn't for the ok action scenes this would be a complete flop. the script is just terrible from start to finish. Pacing is bad, and feels dragged out longer than its 2 and half hours

3. F/K's rating of the film Man of Steel

Serviceable but another uninspired origin story

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Man of Steel

Zack Snyder is the Donald Trump of Hollywood. Seriously, how did these two make it to the top of their respective fields?

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Man of Steel

6. tenonder's rating of the film Man of Steel

7. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Man of Steel

8. soymilky's rating of the film Man of Steel

So bad and cheesy, i laughed throughout the whole thing

9. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Man of Steel

10. Warren Mitchell's rating of the film Man of Steel

This reboot is not the triumphant return that suits this iconic superhero, but Man of Steel proves that Superman has a lot more story to tell and offers some character arcs we want to learn more about.

11. @frassivan's rating of the film Man of Steel

A parte l'inizio su Kripton.. Tanto rumore per nulla

12. Violet Rien's rating of the film Man of Steel

I expected more action and a better story.

13. runfromfire's rating of the film Man of Steel

It's like a dude who hates Superman comics made a Superman movie. And then some jackass decided to tint the whole thing dull-gray. Also, the ending was complete shit. God I miss Reeve & Donner.

14. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Man of Steel

Don't feel this quite deserves the opprobrium it's been dealt. It's ambitious and there are good things in the first half. I liked the hues and the non-linear exposition that gave a sense of psychological seriousness. Sadly it comes undone as it descends into a surfeit of CGI and overblown disaster tropes (and crude 911 references). A shame: I still feel there's a good film hiding somewhere in this bloated material.

15. auloel's rating of the film Man of Steel

Masa iya udah dihajar dibanting sana sini superman-nya masih tetep cakep?! HIH!

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Man of Steel

17. SSJDylan's rating of the film Man of Steel

18. Shane's rating of the film Man of Steel

Why is superman dark and brooding, again?

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Man of Steel

The handheld, naturalistic style makes this Snyder's most beautiful and experimental outing behind the camera.

20. Ameille's rating of the film Man of Steel

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Man of Steel

These new Superman movies are pretty bad, but I am totally fine with Superman killing Zod in an origin story.

22. teresa romã's rating of the film Man of Steel

Thank god I saw BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN before this...

23. André Vieira's rating of the film Man of Steel

There isn't much you can do with this character. He is, quite frankly, a force of nature. So if an alien threat decides to invade our planet, what do you really expect? A peaceful fight? That's almost impossible as we can see in the last act of the movie. I liked how they gave him a more human approach even if he has the ability to act like God.

24. rafabauer's rating of the film Man of Steel