1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Man on Fire

2. MiloBOK's rating of the film Man on Fire

An intense if predictable action thriller from Tony Scott - it's not one of his best and certainly not original but Washington's performance is effective and it's certainly watchable. Unfortunately, there's too many quick cuts that can make it jarring but despite this it still manages to be entertaining.

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film Man on Fire

I love Denzel 'The one man avenging angel' Washington! "I'm going to find anyone who was involved in this and had anything to do with the kidnapping of that little girl and I am going to kill them!' (I am paraphrasing) And you know he frigging will people!

4. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Man on Fire

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

5. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Man on Fire

Over the top stylistic craziness. It's so pointless and dumb it hurts.

6. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Man on Fire

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Man on Fire

8. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Man on Fire

9. Thomas's rating of the film Man on Fire

10. StevO's rating of the film Man on Fire

The redemption story of a brutal assassin who becomes the avenging angel of a little girl. Touching

11. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Man on Fire

"Lolita" + a to-often-appreciated sentimental dishonesty.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film Man on Fire

Sometimes the visual become way too caffeinated but this was solid

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Man on Fire

14. Carina Rodrigues's rating of the film Man on Fire

15. 4LOM's rating of the film Man on Fire

Selten wurde Selbstjustiz in ein solch "cooles" (man kann auch sagen: nervtötendes) Gewand verpackt und als dermaßen gerechtfertig dargestellt, wie in diesem Film. Ekelhaft!

16. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Man on Fire

Tony Scott at the height of his visual power, held back by some, shall we say, disturbing ideological undertones that make the beauty the ugliest he ever shot. The second half plays a bit too much like a disturbing movie pretending to be fun, only justifiable if you want to call it ironic. Makes me miss Lang, a master of revenge, who knew how to strike the right tone of moral ambiguity. 3 stars.

17. Fabio Ornelas's rating of the film Man on Fire

Decent performances by Denzel and Dakota and a quite interesting story ruined by the overdone video clip edition.

18. Petri E.'s rating of the film Man on Fire

Way too long but the deranged visuals kept me interested.

19. Kenrick Block's rating of the film Man on Fire

I get why people criticize this film but I haven't had a film bring real tears to my eyes in so long. I just love it and all of it's darkness. It seems too honest and sad to come from someone who is constantly claimed to be working in the "main stream".

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Man on Fire

The last good Tony Scott movie which works way better than it should. Denzel is really great and the action sizzles as much as the drama pulls at your heart strings.

21. Zach Closs's rating of the film Man on Fire

A well-rounded, sprawling (in a good way) thriller that gets better with every viewing. Here, Scott's hyper-kinetic style isn't a gimmick; it suits Creasy's drunken, outraged psyche perfectly. Washington and Fanning also have perfect, affecting, believable chemistry.

22. Dave's rating of the film Man on Fire

Loved it - loved almost everything about it. I loved the editing that so many complain about. I loved the story and how it could have felt like two distinct, disjointed films, yet Scott manages to hold it all together. The story really hit me. It feels like a 21st century Alfredo Garcia, and now ranks on my list of the most underrated films of the last decade, as well as among my favorites.

23. Abbas Aslam's rating of the film Man on Fire

24. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Man on Fire

No other film has brought me to screams due to the editing. It eventually becomes intolerable, and the picture is lost.