1. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Man on the Moon

J'ai enfin vu le film de Ace Ventura que mes parents ne voulaient pas me louer.

2. harringtonellie's rating of the film Man on the Moon

I'm not the biggest Jim Carrey fan but having just recently watched the Netflix documentary about the making of this film I felt I should watch it and see the results of all that behind the scenes mayhem. I've got to say I enjoyed it - I wasn't blown away but Carrey's homage to Andy Kaufman is honest, and it's moving to see how committed to the role he was even at the cost of his own mental wellbeing.

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Un hombre haciendo un oficio que cambia las reglas de forma agresiva. El personaje de Kaufman es el incomprendido de la comedia, el sujeto impredecible, digno de no tomárselo en serio dado que ha convertido su rutina cómica en una metaficción. En qué punto termina la broma e inicia la realidad. En una formidable e irónica escena, un curandero es también "actor" con un tema tan real. Kaufman nunca estuvo solo.

4. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Man on the Moon

5. Arf's rating of the film Man on the Moon

6. Bogdan Theodor Olteanu's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Nice try, but not even close. Carrey is doing a great job but he is no Andy Kaufman.

7. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Having knowing little to nothing about Andy Kaufman and his bizarre life, going into the film, just like what Kaufman did to his audience, 'Man on the Moon' f***** with my mind. One of the funniest films I've ever seen. A true biopic that captures the spirit of its subject and weaves that into the soul of the film, embodying it, and that's what makes it so incredibly rare. The 'Man on the Moon' is Andy Kaufman.

8. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Man on the Moon

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAY". Nothing more to say. Masterpiece.

9. F/K's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Very creative take on the film biography genre, if it sometimes does revert back to the usual tropes of the genre

10. HKFanatic's rating of the film Man on the Moon

This falls into many of the foibles of the biopic genre, in that it can very quickly feel like you're watching a greatest hits reel of Andy Kaufman's sketches, making the film's relevance a bit suspect in an era in which you can easily find the original clips on YouTube - but, damn, Jim Carrey is nothing short of brilliant here, disappearing into the role so completely that I never once thought of the actor himself.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Man on the Moon

When I was watching MAN ON THE MOON, I almost ignored its storytelling. I was amazed by Jim Carrey's performance. At that time, I began to think that I was watching the real Andy Kaufman. Director Milos Forman and Jim Carrey succeed to give such a entertaining biographical drama. I'm sure that Mr. Carrey is the reincarnation of Andy Kaufman. I liked Kaufman's presentation in this movie - that decribed him as a genius

12. nargs_au's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Not many biographies focus on the attention to detail this film does, that letterman interview was almost identical.

13. samuele90's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Andy Kaufman, l'uomo che portò l'Internet irl.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Man on the Moon

One of the three films that Jim Carrey could easily have won a nomination for (alongside 'The Truman Show' and 'Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind'). He absolutely nails the psyche and mannerisms of Andy Kaufman.

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Jim Carrey does his best homage to Andy Kaufman in his performance: over-committing to something that ends up largely uneven.

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Man on the Moon

I wish this film were a bit more surreal to fit Kaufman's persona, but all in all, Jim Carrey does a fantastic job of playing Andy Kaufman.

17. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Man on the Moon

[re-watched some years later] I think the movie gets Kaufman's vibe, and catch us since the beginning. We understand Andy better by watching this, a really nice work on his way of seeing the soft line between reality and television. I wouldn't call Kaufman a genius comedian but a visionary.

18. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Heartfelt and intelligent, but still a Hollywood biopic with all that implies. The last bitter laugh has stayed with me, though.

19. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Perfect performance by Jim Carrey.

20. antibody's rating of the film Man on the Moon

made me sad as fuck as a kid. four stars!

21. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Man on the Moon

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1My

22. Zac Weber's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Jim Carrey is unbelievably good. Miloš Forman directs one of the better biopics you can find. The emotion in this movie ebbs between unwieldy comedy and awkward sadness, just like the mysterious life of one Andy Kaufman.

23. El Biffo's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Carrey portraying Kaufman is kind of a travesty. See MY BREAKFAST WITH BLASSIE instead.

24. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Man on the Moon

A story of a entertainment proletarian who dedicated all his life to comedy and "fakeness". That's why his family didn't even believe his lung cancer. Film was excellent , cause it showed us Kaufman's innovative side and his protest view of monotony.