1. nargs_au's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Not many biographies focus on the attention to detail this film does, that letterman interview was almost identical.

2. samuele90's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Andy Kaufman, l'uomo che portò l'Internet irl.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Man on the Moon

One of the three films that Jim Carrey could easily have won a nomination for (alongside 'The Truman Show' and 'Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind'). He absolutely nails the psyche and mannerisms of Andy Kaufman.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Jim Carrey does his best homage to Andy Kaufman in his performance: over-committing to something that ends up largely uneven.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Man on the Moon

I wish this film were a bit more surreal to fit Kaufman's persona, but all in all, Jim Carrey does a fantastic job of playing Andy Kaufman.

6. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Man on the Moon

[re-watched some years later] I think the movie gets Kaufman's vibe, and catch us since the beginning. We understand Andy better by watching this, a really nice work on his way of seeing the soft line between reality and television. I wouldn't call Kaufman a comic genius but a visionary.

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Heartfelt and intelligent, but still a Hollywood biopic with all that implies. The last bitter laugh has stayed with me, though.

8. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Perfect performance by Jim Carrey.

9. antibody's rating of the film Man on the Moon

made me sad as fuck as a kid. four stars!

10. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Man on the Moon

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1My

11. Zac Weber's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Jim Carrey is unbelievably good. Miloš Forman directs one of the better biopics you can find. The emotion in this movie ebbs between unwieldy comedy and awkward sadness, just like the mysterious life of one Andy Kaufman.

12. El Biffo's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Carrey portraying Kaufman is kind of a travesty. See MY BREAKFAST WITH BLASSIE instead.

13. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Man on the Moon

A story of a entertainment proletarian who dedicated all his life to comedy and "fakeness". That's why his family didn't even believe his lung cancer. Film was excellent , cause it showed us Kaufman's innovative side and his protest view of monotony.

14. Nafi Ayvaci's rating of the film Man on the Moon

I still can't decide who is the real star of this film, Jim Carrey, Milos Forman, or Andy Kaufman himself. Must watch...

15. keremebrulee's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Is this movie even try to say something?

16. Kukubeta's rating of the film Man on the Moon

17. Emre's rating of the film Man on the Moon

18. Madame Psychosis's rating of the film Man on the Moon

- So, you just pretend to be an asshole. - It's what I'm good at.

19. charles f stewart's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Carrey effortlessly morphs into song-and-dance-man Andy Kaufman in another Forman biopic, and doesn't disappoint.

20. Wes Lyons's rating of the film Man on the Moon

As much as Jim Carey masterfully embodies Andy Kaufman before our very eyes, the film itself has become somewhat of an embodiment of the man, as well: controversial, misunderstood, but endearing. The film ranks up there with Milos Foreman's other great works, and this is certainly one of Jim Carey's finest performances.

21. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Man on the Moon

22. StevO's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Thank you very much for this movie!

23. mpho3's rating of the film Man on the Moon

"There is no real you."

24. Westley's rating of the film Man on the Moon

Andy Kaufman: King of the trolls.