1. marco's rating of the film Man Push Cart

albert camus and aBsurd cinema

2. flori de cireș's rating of the film Man Push Cart

3. Criss Fletcher's rating of the film Man Push Cart

I liked the style. It's very 'New York City'. There isn't a lot of dialogue or action, so we're left standing around like peripheral observers or anthropologists, studying a man, watching his movements, and somehow we get sucked in and start to care about him, like cheering on a particularly fastidious ant carrying a particularly heavy load across rocky terrain. Come on, little fellow. You can do it!

4. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film Man Push Cart

So many points made without being preachy or melodramatic. The images of the lead character pushing his cart around will stay with me for a long time.

5. raggiodisole's rating of the film Man Push Cart

Man Pull Cart, really. Life's pretty tough when you're a nice guy and things go wrong. A profound sadness clouds this film

6. flamingo jones's rating of the film Man Push Cart

While the story was compelling, the movie's dramatic force dissipates in the middle of the second act, and the film failed to captivate through to the end. I also thought the acting was unremarkable.

7. somerseson's rating of the film Man Push Cart

Well constructed, but lacking in any real drive for the drama and the quality of acting on the whole was not exceptional. This left me very cold and only had me captivated temporarily. I would watch it again, though. This feels like it might be improved on second watching

8. Ross's rating of the film Man Push Cart

Real. Breathtaking, Heartbreaking.

9. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film Man Push Cart

Man Push Cart 2005 DIR Ramin Bahrani SCR Ramin Bahrani 87 Min Cat dies, girlfriend leaves, cart stolen, fights with benefactor – are we supposed to think the protagonist is a loser? Not if he can make change he isn’t !!!

10. mpho3's rating of the film Man Push Cart

Neither this movie nor Chop Shop appealed to me as much as I hoped they would, yet I'm still hopeful that Goodbye Solo will float my cinematic boat.

11. Ricardo Morales's rating of the film Man Push Cart

Almost nothing happens during the course of the film. Still, it doesn't get boring or slow. Fun fact: Despite what the title might lead you to believe, Ahmad actually *pulls* the cart.