1. FISCHER's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

Une superbe interprétation de Daniel Auteuil qui donne à lui seul tout l'intérêt dramatique du film. Une plus grande densité émotionnelle que dans la première partie... www.cinefiches.com

2. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

3. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

4. cakebear's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

I really enjoyed this film- it's a really poignant one-sided love story that's painful to watch. But it's not like an annoying soap-opera, it has an original storyline and explores a much more complex relationship.

5. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

Second part of Jean De Florette. Manon's Revenge: Cesar must die. The epic ends with a grand finale.

6. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

Poetic, endearing, heartbreaking. the second part of Jean de Florette's tragedy deals with the consequences of the greed and hypocresy shown among the villagers in the first part and how it affects their lives. Some surprising things come up as well. I never thought that not only the characters, but myself as well, would all be changing our indignation and contempt for forgiveness.

7. Vytautas Abromaitis's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

Didn't expect that second part would be so great. Verdi's overture played with harmonica says it all about the tragic destinies of movie's characters. Thank you, Claude Berri, for the greatest French epic.

8. EDDIE I's rating of the film Manon of the Spring

I had a laugh when I heard there's a sequel to Jean De Florette. "What.... is she going to come back and get revenge." That's what happens but with brilliant results.