1. Andre's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Mindbogglingly inept (one scene dissolves to the exact same scene), and incredibly boring (lots of dead space); but accidentally creates an oppressive no-exit atmosphere, and genuinely ahead of its time (It predates the modernization of the American horror film started by Romero). Too bad it sucks big time.

2. Mugino's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Reynolds obliviously wearing the satyr rigging backwards, making Torgo's knees look absurdly swollen... I can't even...

3. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

The film is so poorly directed, so incompetently assembled, so much an utter failure in every aspect of filmmaking...that I think it is one of the most fascinating films I have ever seen. The fact that any filmmaker would write dialogue this nonsensical or shoot footage this badly blocked and say, "Yes, this will do," is mind-blowing. It's a hell of a watch, even if it is quite possibly the worst film ever made.

4. A-N-T-O-I-N-E's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Film culte d'horreur et de mauvais goût tellement mauvais qu'il en devient PRESQUE bon. Que dire de tous les plans beaucoup trop longs et malaisants qui ne finissent plus, ainsi que du MÉDIOCRE montage? J'ajoute une étoile juste pour le costume de The Master (et son zipper).

5. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

6. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Extremely idiotic but I rather liked it. The filmmakers sure understood atmosphere at the least.

7. Clat's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

8. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Have not seen it with MST3K or any wise-cracking commentary. I enjoyed it. Almost fascinating. Almost mind-boggling. The most shocking thing about it is how little conceptual distance there is between it and most Hollywood films.

9. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

0 stars.what a piece of crap. I knew it was going to be horrendously bad but at least I hoped it would be entertaining

10. Log Lady's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

(Watched without the MST3K commentary.) This kind of turd happens when someone lacking experience in filmmaking wants to win a bet, and is forced to rush the production because of prop rental issues. I have to give Warren credit for winning the bet, but I so wished this would have been at least unintentionally funny. Instead I was bored stiff. Why someone would willingly restore crap like this is beyond me.

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Pretty fucking terrible, loved it. I've had my fair share of the so called "worst movies ever", but although glacially paced and pretty boring, it had some great elements like the shitty picture quality, Torgo tripping his butt on lsd, the ending scene and THE FREAKING ROBE. The Master is pretty fucking creepy.

12. Nathan Hopkins's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

For some movies, 1 star is the best compliment you can give. Enough said.

13. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

3 - I can't, in good conscience, give this thing one star; it's a riot. I'd bet my life savings on the actor playing Torgo being higher than the Everest while shooting this magnum opus. Far more rape-y than I was expecting, though.

14. Frank's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

this film really has to be seen to be believed. painful but somehow gloriously entertaining. backstory to this film, how and why it got made is as stupid as the film itself.

15. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

I gave this a star rating that reflects how much I enjoy watching it. I am not sorry.

16. msmichel's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Fantasia '15 tribute section. Inept doesn't even begin to start describing 'Manos'. I too first saw this on MST with their infamous commentary track and only now watched it in its uncut so-called glory. Laughable in its extreme amateurish filmmaking but never in that 'so bad its great' kind of way. Best has to be the extremely awful cutting of the film.

17. fat_aleksey's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

18. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

This movie is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. Its not "so-bad-its-good," It's just plain bad. MST3K commentary was the only thing that made this bearable. I was shocked to find out that Manos has a cult following. Like, really guys? Come on, you can do better than that.

19. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Una película tan mala que de ser mi enemigo, te la recomendaría. Pero de hecho hay algo que me tomó por sorpresa. El final de esta película parece salvar el asunto. Bueno, no al 100%, pero sí al menos como una despedida de honor. Su final es ese cierre inesperado donde lo buenos no triunfan y el mal aguarda a nuevas e ignorantes víctimas.

20. Tony Trombo's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Find out more about the director of MANOS at: www.Halwarren.info

21. kketchupz's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

I heard the words "crime against humanity" at a screening yesterday. Nevertheless, one star for being funny at times. Not exactly "so bad it's good" though.

22. The Future Mr. Gitts's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Can I give a film negative stars? Or at least zero?

23. Roscoe's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Inane amateurish trash, and a hell of a lot of fun.

24. Ricardo Gama's rating of the film Manos: The Hands of Fate

Best Movie Of All Time. If you haven't seen this flick you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There's nothing else to be said than if you loved this (how could you not, really) check "Birdemic", another fucking masterpiece that makes Hitchcock's "Birds" look like a Z class movie that only truck drivers and bums like.