1. Ash's rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

2. msmichel's rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

Charlie Manson...still bringing families together after 45 years. If you find that line offensive then this is a definite skip. Ill conceived scripting follows two mismatched brothers on a tour of the Manson family kill sites while one sibling is hiding a secret from the other. Weird blend of black comedy and an ABC after school special. Of note though is a supporting turn by Leonora Pitts

3. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

4. dave gunn's rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

They took a very absurd premise for a film about family and made it work wonderfully.

5. J. O.'s rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

Aside from the dozens of missed opportunities to push this from good to great, it was still quite enjoyable. Certainly an interesting way to explore eroding shores of family, and people's desperate search for guidance and acceptance. Surprisingly, it was shot well with a slick (bare-bones minimal) style overall.

6. Renton47's rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

Ideas that threaten our perception of reality really show our character as the human animal. I have always been fascinated by Manson for this reason, for the fact that he shows at our essence we are malleable and susceptible and desperate for direction. I was surprised to be so moved by a film that uses these ideas to confront one brother's perception of the past with his brother's reality. This is our history.

7. lisa's rating of the film Manson Family Vacation

that was like... a pretty crazy way to play with these tropes