1. Nilbaran's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

wasted money and material

2. kiras's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

recommended for people who really enjoy sticks

3. ysbil's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Mesmerizing and very original. First we travel along with the main character, witnessing the everyday life of common folks, sunrises and sunsets, then at the end, the whiteness, the grainy texture, the immenseness, the geometric forms, the music, lead us into a dreamlike unreal world, into imaginative territory.

4. captainfez's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Aliens must have a very boring view of human life by now.

5. tinderness's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Die Gelassenheit der Zeit macht es möglich, auf dem Tableau des Films den Blick zu öffnen für die kleinen Veränderungen, die sich ereignen können. Wer die unerträglichen Bilder erträgt, wird belohnt durch eine Meditation über die Dinge um uns herum. Gehen als Form des Nachdenkens, Flanieren als Möglichkeit, sich ihnen zuzuwenden, Unnötiges, Unlogisches tun als letzte Bastion im Fieber der Gegenwart.

6. lou.'s rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Très beau film d'art, lyrique et, d'une certaine façon, mystique, à cause de son inhèrent symbolysme — du paysage, tout d'abord chaotique et vitale, et puis, de plus en plus vide, abstract, spirituel; comme du jeune homme aux sandales franciscains, pèlerin qui marche sans cesse dans le panorama qui change. Un chemin qui se termine (?) à un immense lac de sel, d'un blanc éblouissant où il peut s'abandonner.

7. findfilm's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Translation - walk then disappear. A fascinating 45 minutes of film tracing the journey of a mysterious man carrying 3 oddly shaped sticks that are often seen bound as a structure or used in some kind of yoga ritual. Fixed position high-resolution filming with no dialogue but a superb ambient soundtrack make for a captivating film with a final subtle scene suggesting an ethereal dimension. Unique and compelling.

8. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Thought as an art film and showed in galleries (Kyoto, Paris...), this short plays on different levels : both documentary (at first) and fiction, storytelling and abstract, between a city and this beautiful salt desert, the opposition man/machine as well. It might look like almost nothing, like an annoying project, but i kept my interest all the way. The last apparition is quite something (reality vs dreams ?).

9. Dilara Erdem's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

It was a great surprise for me to see my neighbourhood Ankara and Salt Lake.. The film reminded me Henry David Thoreau's Walden and Walking that it offers the audiences pure tranquility.

10. between7skies's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

A meditative photo essay. I really appreciated the pace, and some of the framing of the first half of the film, and that it is silent.But towards the end,I found it less compelling and a bit too self conscious.

11. zi's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

It's quiet, meditative... a departure from the rush of contemporary life - -- in subject matter, and filmmaking.

12. Leonardo Remor's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

13. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Marcher puis disparaître

Extremely misleading synopsis as you actually only get about 5 (enjoyable) minutes of life in a Turkish town. The rest consists of an anonymous individual wandering along roads or wandering round a salt flat. It's possible at the end he's about to be beamed up by aliens but by that point one no longer cares.