1. Bertirima's rating of the film Margin Call

Ngg....ga paham sih sm film nya

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Margin Call

This is a hugely under-appreciated film. Manages to say more about the recent financial crash than the likes of "Inside Job" despite being completely fictionalised. It is completely gripping from start to finish, with brilliant well drawn characters and excellent performances across the board. People will come to agree that this film is a masterpiece in years to come.

3. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Margin Call

Brilliant. Just brilliant. Complex, thrilling, touching. Describing capitalism and the dawnfall. Most probably visualising how & why Lehman Brothers and Wall Street gangsters went down. At the end it's all about greed, money & all the other human shortfalls. Perfectly described & visualized. I'm lovin' it. Amazing cast; all of them. Masterpiece.

4. auloel's rating of the film Margin Call

Every single person in this movie was spotted on. Bahkan sampai Penn Badgley yang cuma dapat peran kecil di sini.

5. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Margin Call

Despite the limitations inherent to the story, Chandor gives the characters room to be characters, and not merely pawns in the economical board game. Other than that, the topic is handled in a slight manner and with avoidable melodrama.

6. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Margin Call

Con un cuadro de actores de primera (Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons, Stanley Tucci,...), Margin Call es un bien cimentado melodrama, que toma el pulso al estado de la economía estadounidense alrededor de la crisis del 2008 (para verse junto a "The Big Short"), a través de un guión sumamente inteligente.

7. Operation Kino's rating of the film Margin Call

I wish my annual suit budget were $50,000.

8. Eingya's rating of the film Margin Call

Not gonna say this is not a solid thriller, because it is. Not gonna say this is not well shot, because Chandor obviously knows what he's doing. Not gonna say this doesn't have a solid script, because the characters are complex and interesting. What I'm gonna say is: did we really needed a film "humanizing" the investment bankers responsible for the economic crash? No we didn't. Moral ambiguity is not always a plus

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film Margin Call

The calm before the storm. The process of a corporation's financial meltdown and all the business compromises required to stay ahead is an eye-watering prospect. The skyscraper becomes a grisly ghost town, where ugly acts for the good of the company outrank the welfare of the individual. Capitalism at its most grotesque, personified by a slugger of an ensemble cast.

10. Michael Peer's rating of the film Margin Call

Intelligent, gripping, and very entertaining. J.C Chandor's directorial debut is a marvel. The performances are outstanding, the writing is beautiful. Shot in only 17 days, the film isn't visually interesting and even looks rushed at parts. Some overt metaphors, particularly the ending, come off as silly. Still, this is a smart, engaging film that is overlooked.

11. Absentia's rating of the film Margin Call

Today i have seen again this movie. I think that first(!!!) J.C. Chandor's feature film is the best 'finance-movie' that it can do. "Margin Call" is an elegant movie, cynical, gloomy, actual so dramatic and desperate.

12. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Margin Call

Vous pouvez y investir les yeux fermé ! You can invest on this one blindly !

13. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Margin Call

I tink it's better than Wall Street 2. Both Spacey and Irons created credible performances. It has few pretty sweet scenes too.

14. Thomas's rating of the film Margin Call

Suspenseful drama, as much as can be expected in the world of number-based high business. The kind of drama Mamet or Lumet would have handled with considerable intrigue and finesse.

15. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Margin Call

Thriller di magnifica fattura,in cui Chandor tiene molto sul vago lo spettatore riguardo il vero nocciolo della vicenda e con questo stratagemma(quasi un MacGuffin hitchockiano) riesce a gestire la tensione in maniera fantastica,con una perdurante impressione di "crollo".L'avidità e la sensazione dei protagonisti di essere sempre al di sopra dei "comuni mortali" è il nodo gordiano di tutto,con un Irons superlativo.

16. Chris's rating of the film Margin Call

Great movie about the financial crisis, manages to keep you engaged throughout the film. Also, Spacey plays a good guy and still knocks it out of the park, which is cool to see if you're used to his usual type of character

17. taniaburrito's rating of the film Margin Call

18. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Margin Call

Owing a huge deal to David Mamet and his cunning, no nonsense, hyper realistic dialogue; first time writer-director J. C Chandor weaves an equally engrossing character driven exploration of capitalist excesses. A top notch cast that uses Chandor's words as fists in the struggle to remain in their unnamed company,  which resemblances the extinct Lehman Brothers and the causes that led to its downfall.

19. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film Margin Call

Much cooler than what I thought it would be

20. Clara C.'s rating of the film Margin Call

Magistral, superbe photographie, ficelé à la perfection !

21. Graham Ball's rating of the film Margin Call

I really rate this film. Plays out like a superb thriller with every step leading somewhere towards the inevitable conclusion that's no less satisfying with the knowledge that it's coming. Could easily have been a very boring, talky, corporate bore but JC Chandor is clearly an exceptionally gifted filmmaker and I love his style (A Most Violent Year being my fav film of 2015 thus far)...

22. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Margin Call

23. bastos's rating of the film Margin Call

Good drawn momotonie of the life in financial sector. Very realistic but overall the movie is boring as the life of a banker in my opinion is.

24. Herlescu Daniel's rating of the film Margin Call