1. richardlawrn's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

this woman is a magnet. strong body, brilliant mind and unbreakable sensibility.

2. ironbound's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I was sobbing all film, from first to last minutes. Marina is the new prophet, she moves every cell of my body. Seems as if she sits and thinks: what could I do that I can't do..? She is provocative and radical, also, genuine, emotional, true, present. Documentary is deeply moving too.

3. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

4. Ratta Bill Abaggi's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

For whoever resisted from watching it bcs you think it'll be boring. No, it is not.

5. AALC's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I wasn't paying attention to a film. The only thing that interested me was character in it.

6. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

7. bouvardila's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

and now I know the meaning of "Eyes are the window to the soul"

8. eroica's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

9. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

10. Isabelle's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

powerful documentary about a true artist

11. Sam's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

3.5 stars. An intriguing documentary but hard to separate the subject from the actual film. Overall, it achieved what it wanted to and I learnt more about Marina Abramovic. I now have some appreciation for performance art and certainly have found some respect for what she does.

12. Phoebe Weston-Evans's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I am sadder now. With more than just life. I have a deep sentiment of entropy. But I don't think it was the intention of the artist or film maker. I'm going to bed.

13. Pipim's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

Pathétique, larmoyant, prétentieux.

14. miles's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

15. mpho3's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I won't pretend to understand her art and before the film I'd have doubted I would yearn to sit w/ her. I didn't grasp all the tears produced during the show, but this is one of the most fascinating and astonishing films I've seen - fascinating because it made me want to understand, astonishing because it made want to experience. As docu cinema it strikes all the right notes, down to Halpern's score. Powerful cinema!

16. salty_candy's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I don't care about her mother, her ex or where she buys her clothes. What a waste of time.

17. Helen's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

Not a fabulous piece of documentary but packed with quotes by Abramovic that really resonated with me and my experiences. Definitely a film that divides opinion, not least because of the very run-of-the-mill tv-ish quality of the documentary. Abramovic is often pretentious, yes, but monumental and inspiring and honest too. I would've hated the film if I would've watched it in a cynical period of mine - beware others.

18. unearthly_red's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I think I want to watch an entire movie made up clips of newscasters reacting to modern art.

19. crnstsc's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

this had the potential to be an unconventional masterpiece. instead, they went for a reality show-like approach in order to portray an individual who's anything but reality show appropriate. although i watched and, to some extent, enjoyed it, my reaction had nothing to do with the actual film, but with Marina as an artist

20. supertinycat's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

typical docu. but the enormity of the character easily covers for the mediocre filming. still, an awe-inspiring artist.

21. bieup's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

a lot of these people seem like liars.

22. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

"But what is art other than revealing human nature?"

23. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

3.5 Very interesting look at an amazing artist.

24. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present