Voor een betere MUBI ervaring, update jouw browser.

1. tubbssw's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

Her performance is original and captivating.

2. arinaesto's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

It's a MUST SEE! I'd never heard of Marina before, but she is an extraordinary human being. What her performance brings reveals so much about what we truly seek- love, acceptance, understanding, compassion. Through the computer screen, you will tear.. as that is how strong her gaze is at you. so strong, so loving, so human!

3. Krish sanghvi's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

This is how you become a prophet.

4. Ivan Davies's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

Stunning and life affirming documentary. Holds a mirror up to everyone including the viewer. If you don't shed a tear you're not human. It doesn't get any better.

5. ThomasWW's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

She is incredible. A moving portrait. Love her.

6. Rex Freeman's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

The cult of personality is strong in this one. For ppl that think Jared Leto is an insightful thinker and great artist.

7. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

A well-constructed doc giving a thorough presentation of the artist's lifetime work, her dedication to performance art and above all - Marina's self-imposed commitment to live life to the fullest.

8. fecalis's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

La persévérance est un Art de Vivre Marina Abramovic a peut-être créé l’Art de vivre le temps présent et c’est une performance aussi. Amour d’une mère que nul n’oublie et le désamour aussi

9. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

10. Ludovic72's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

(3,5 / 5) Les performances de Marina Abramović ont toujours questionné les limites de l'art. Les trois mois de sa "résidence" au MOMA de New York, en tête-à-tête avec les visiteurs, se sont révélés fascinants et émouvants. Mais ce documentaire a une structure trop classique : il revient sur toute la carrière de l'artiste, s'éparpille au détriment de cette performance et rate l'occasion d'innover un peu formellement.

11. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

12. Santiago's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

13. chatsky's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

Ее проекты гораздо интереснее чем сам фильм, не очень понятно в чем же заключается страдание. Видимо это и правда сложно передать, — сидеть неподвижно каждый день в течении трех месяцев, поэтому вторую часть фильма показывают в основном плачущих людей

14. Laetitia's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

Abramovic certainly achieved something remarkable in doing that performance - however, I do feel that the hysterics people seem experience in the exhibition cannot be explained sufficiently in this documentary. Still, it's worthwhile seeing-

15. Marie Laforge's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

16. Epinephrin's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

If you read all the reviews above/below, mine won‘t be any different. this was a real emotional ride, i had tears almost all the time. Even my other half, who is not into arts&co was absorbed into her universe. There is 1 negative thing -has to do with the MoMA people actually - it was this girl who wanted to undress & sit naked in front of MA. she was escorted outside. why wasnt she allowed to express herself

17. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

The documentary has some great and breathtaking moments while it captures the performance and its impact on the audience. But the rest is a mostly superficial portrayal of Abramovic's work. The worst thing is the shitty and tasteless music that kills every atmospheric moment of the film.

18. richardlawrn's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

this woman is a magnet. strong body, brilliant mind and unbreakable sensibility.

19. ironbound's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I was sobbing all film, from first to last minutes. Marina is the new prophet, she moves every cell of my body. Seems as if she sits and thinks: what could I do that I can't do..? She is provocative and radical, also, genuine, emotional, true, present. Documentary is deeply moving too.

20. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

21. Ratta Bill Abaggi's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

For whoever resisted from watching it bcs you think it'll be boring. No, it is not.

22. AALC's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

I wasn't paying attention to a film. The only thing that interested me was character in it.

23. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

24. bouvardila's rating of the film Marina Abramović: The Artist is Present

and now I know the meaning of "Eyes are the window to the soul"

← Previous 1 3 4