1. gld48's rating of the film Marnie

what a weird guy was old Hitch. definitely his most psychoanalytical movie, it's Tippi Hendren's performance that defines the film, she's fantastic

2. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Marnie

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Marnie

It's not one of Hitchcock's best efforts. The most notable thing about the film is how Hitchcock was a total bastard to Tippi Hendren. He couldn't get Grace Kelly, so he thought he'd invent one of his own, and that his creation should love him back. He ruined her career.

4. MisterColo93's rating of the film Marnie

5. DaraDON's rating of the film Marnie

Mansplaining with Hitch and Connery, outdated with a dismal end game but some beautiful moments of cinematic craft.

6. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Marnie

2.5 really. I love the textures. But the plot is so weak

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Marnie

Une des rares oeuvres du grand Alfred Hitchcock plutôt ratée, frisant quelquefois le ridicule de bas étage et la pacotille psychanalytique bon marché... www.cinefiches.com

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Marnie

A film I watch again and again with the same pleasure. After 60 seconds, you know that you're seeing a film directed by Alfred Hitchcock. This is Style, this is Class. The shot of the street where is living Tippi Hedren's mother is mythical. Strongly recommended.

9. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Marnie

hell yeah ! It tortures my brain ! I had thought that the Mark is a crazy person in the middle of film (how stupid i am). Good work mr. hitchcock ! i love the way you tell a story.

10. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Marnie

What a lovely, tragic film from Hitchcock!

11. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Marnie

12. SpacePirate's rating of the film Marnie

One of Hitch's most cerebral efforts, a bit like his attempt at a Bergman-esque film. Hedren and Connery have nice chemistry, and Diane Baker provides great supporting work in a limited role. This one has all the hallmarks of a Hitch film, just more subdued and requiring deeper attn from the viewer. I liked it but the folks I saw it with did not, so a polarizing one, but prob his best 60's effort after Birds. 4 stars

13. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Marnie

14. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Marnie

A very good companion piece to "Vertigo", Marnie succeeds in its uncanny portrait of family and love, but I can't award a film more than three stars when it has this problematic gender politics and cheap self explanatory ending.

15. Kreg's rating of the film Marnie

Even without the rape and manipulation tactics, Rutland's self insertion as her saviour, however genuine, is still creepy. Flawless technical work as always, though some of the more convenient plot points disappointed me.

16. iva's rating of the film Marnie

Didactic husband conveniently figures her all out despite an implied rape scene and his manipulative tactics, forced marriage, all of course in the name of "helping her"

17. Federico Maria Baldacci's rating of the film Marnie

18. ali di pollo's rating of the film Marnie

come un episodio della signora in giallo ad alto budget: fa vo lo so

19. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Marnie

The brutality which the film portrays is in no way ambiguous, however, I think the film was largely misunderstood on it's release. The genius of it is that you can't digest it passively like most films, he tricks the audience into believing they are watching a romance when it is anything but. Like when he tricked you in Psycho, though in that they go out their way to leave no questions; THIS is a thinker's film.

20. Maudealan's rating of the film Marnie

Marnie is fascinating as like a tragedy played like it's a romance and definitely Tippi Hedren is great in it, but it also feels like a peek inside of like Alfred Hitchcock at maybe his grossest so can't honestly say whether I "liked" it or was fascinated horribly

21. Poor Margo's rating of the film Marnie

22. João Abreu's rating of the film Marnie

The screenwriter refused to call the rape scene by its name. It is a rape scene.

23. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Marnie

24. elif jazel's rating of the film Marnie

a unique psychological drama! complex and convincing characters. Sean Connory's performance is remarkable. a classic that everyone should see!