1. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Saw this opening night. Laughed so hard, I kicked the guy in front of me. I apologized but he was totally cool with it. Movies are supposed to be that fun.

2. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Rejecting a conventional focus on 'likeable' characters to instead offer a parade of caricatured eccentrics wiped out in fiendish fashion, Burton's anarchic screwball satire now plays like a beautiful parody of the kind of cinema since popularised by filmmakers like Emmerich & Bay. Puncturing self-serious patriotism at every turn, its post-modern mix of 50s B-movie meets 70s Irwin Allen extravaganza is a chaotic joy.

3. PeterK94's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Even nostalgia cannot save this movie for me. The sheer number of cameos needed 4four B-plots just to contain them all. Was this some sort of scam to give the director’s friends work?

4. Luke Spence's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Not quite the Tim Burton triumph I expected it to be

5. petit astronaute's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Le metteur en scène Tim Burton pousse les limites du genre parodique jusqu'au bord de sa propre négation / destruction, avec une évidente jubilation... www.cinefiches.com

7. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Avrei preferito dimenticarmi la sua esistenza.

8. Ruby's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

I genuinely enjoyed this film. The costuming and sets are stylized and amazing, I particularly loved SJP's styling and outfits. This move is not intending to be critically good, and acts more as a fun and rolicking dark sci fi comedy. Definitely worth watching.

9. Aaken's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Such an enjoyable spoof (and homage to the genre of 50's B (or Z) grade sci-fi movies.

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Film innovativo per l'epoca e con svariate punte umoristiche di livello.

11. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

This film fucking terrified me as a child, but it's a personal favourite to watch with my family!

12. Half Lady's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

J'ai été très déçue de Burton sur ce coup là. Tim est mon réalisateur favoris et ce film était tellement nul... Quel dommage... Pourtant, il y avait de bons éléments mais très mal exploités. Bref, De. La. Merde.

13. camille's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

14. ikkini's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Pas grave Tim, on a quand même rigolé.

15. Etienne Eve's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Hilarious, even thinking about it I must laugh. Stupid, yet funny movie.

16. antibody's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

another one of those classic 'me and my dad love it' movies

17. Jose Moreno Bravo's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

La pelicula maneja colores brillantes casi todo el tiempo incluso durante las escenas de noche, tiene efectos tanto practicos como por computadora que son bastante buenos para la epoca en que se hizo. Siento que la idea es muy buena pero pudo haber sido ejecutada de mejor manera.

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

19. Anita's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

20. nyyssonen's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

This is the greatest science fiction movie ever made second only to plan 9 From Outer Space.

21. Neide Ramos's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Even though this movie is a very surreal mess (Tim Burton being Tim Burton), it still felt nice watching all those familiar faces like Pierce Brosnan, Glenn Close, Jack Nicholson, Natalie Portman, etc, in the most nonsense thing I've watched in these past few months. Either you'll love it or hate it, for me, it didn't do much.

22. Eric Lachance's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

23. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

24. maltzsama's rating of the film Mars Attacks!

Uma sátira interessante. Mas "O ataque dos tomates assassinos' é mais engraçado.