1. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Marvin's Room

Only watched it because of the massively talented cast members' performances: Meryl Streep, Diane Keaton, Robert DeNiro and Leonardo DiCaprio. Without them this would be just another TV movie to watch during lunch time.

2. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Marvin's Room

Diane Keaton y Meryl Streep están excelentes como dos hermanas con personalidades dispares, reencontrándose luego de que la primera es diagnosticada con leucemia; Leonardo DiCaprio ofrece una buena actuación como el hijo-rebelde-sin-causa. Sin embargo, su tono y look de telefilme no están muy a la altura de su talentoso reparto, que incluye a Robert DeNiro, en un pequeño papel de doctor.

3. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Marvin's Room

4. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Marvin's Room

It is quite the depressing family drama, and the sort of film that was unceremoniously saved by the powerhouse casting. I do not know if there could've been a future for it, otherwise. And even though it does have the capacity of surprising you and stringing you to its affecting core themes, it screamed of a melodramatic "TV movie" formula throughout.

5. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Marvin's Room

(29/15) Totally watched for the cast. Good dialogue, but the film in my opinion lacks something.

6. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Marvin's Room

Meryl is Diane's sister. Leo is Meryl's son. Instant favorite.

7. Rainn Holiday's rating of the film Marvin's Room

I liked the direction of the movie, but I seriously only watched this for the performances of Meryl Streep, Leonardo Dicaprio, Robert DeNiro, and Diane Keaton. The script was very nice, but I felt that there was something missing.