1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Allora: Mary Poppins è un demone del vento immortale che sa usare il nen ; il bambino ha ottant'anni; ci sono almeno 5 oggetti terrificanti e 5 eventi altrettanto terrificanti.

2. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Rewatched on a big screen, with an entire audience clapping and singing all the songs. This movie is what I think the magic of cinema is. Part of my childhood and it's still an inovative film. I had many kids behind me that were always surprised by the outstanding special effects. That amused me and all the memories I still have of watching Mary Poppins on VHS a zillion times.

3. anacecil's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Todo lo de Disney pertenece a mi vida de niña !!! Linda !!!

4. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Overlong and uneven expansion of Travers, but the sheer exuberant charm shines through and the score and singing are a treat.

5. hamsa's rating of the film Mary Poppins

6. nicolecahali's rating of the film Mary Poppins

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Some films may equal, but will never surpass, the amazing "Jolly Holiday" sequence for pure joy and imaginative beauty. Whatever you say about Disney, this is his crowning achievement. A close look at the narrative shows this is more for adults to experience the joys of innocence and imagination - and really, we could all use a bit of that.

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film Mary Poppins

A Disney masterstroke, and one of the funnest family films ever. Nothing more need be said

9. pluviosity's rating of the film Mary Poppins

of course, Mary Poppins is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and despite the horrid accent, I really like Dick van Dyke's Bert. But somehow, I wish Mary Poppins would hop into another family.. ones without that kids' fake blank expressions.

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Mary Poppins

11. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Mary Poppins

You have to make yourself feel sad to come back down-- and in the end, we must do so.

12. opandadodavid's rating of the film Mary Poppins

13. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Contains a seemingly lost type of magic, shaped by artists who are eager to show us what could not have been seen without them and the cinematic artform.

14. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Mary Poppins

15. camille's rating of the film Mary Poppins

16. Lulu Nursyifa's rating of the film Mary Poppins

'Marry Poppins ; Practically Perfect in Every Way' Julie Andrews, Walt Disney, and P.L. Travers, are surely exceptional.

17. daaniieel's rating of the film Mary Poppins

I demand a date with those penguins.

18. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Mary Poppins

Çok seviliyor hala. Bence biraz eskimiş.

19. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Mary Poppins

A wonderful family film; Julie Andrews gives an absolutely enchanting performance to the titular role.

20. MARK IS SUSPENDED IN GAFFA's rating of the film Mary Poppins

I'm not sure how anyone could despise this film. Apart from music, special effects, good nature and star performances, it has some rather clever gay subtext, and if you don't believe me, I'd be happy to point it out to you (how fitting that Julie Andrews plays the title role!). Premise sounds very much like a certain other Julie Andrews musical but take my word when I say they do differ significantly from each other.

21. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Mary Poppins

22. Dani's rating of the film Mary Poppins

"oh bert, you're such a lovely man bc i'm almost positive you wouldn't sexually assault me" - true romance

23. Barbara Giambartolomei's rating of the film Mary Poppins

24. Chichago_'s rating of the film Mary Poppins

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down! The medicine go dooooown, medicine go down!