1. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

2. José Neves's rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

A resounding example of fictional pretentiousness clearly failed in its formal component, bluntly amateurish. So much stars just to share their presence with the protagonist turns out to be even more awkward, given their ostentatious mock. The musical contribution only, and only, fulfills a poor idea of musical intermezzos. For Bob Dylan fans, which I'm not.

3. Sean's rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

I'm not sure I understand this movie or what happened, nothing is really explained or makes sense. It's kind of a philosophical film, lots of people musing about life and shit, Bob Dylan leads a pretty great cast who seems to be wasted in this film. Dylan wrote the story with Larry Charles, and I guess if you get his lyrics and who he is then you'll understand the premise of the film. I was lost and still am.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

*1/2. Jack -Bob Dylan- Fate portrays a modern poet observing a revolution from the inside. He meets a series of living clichés and soon gets back to the prison he came from. A curiosity, yes. Indispensable: no. Already forgotten.

5. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

I honestly did not care at all about the movie, the actors or anything else. I was looking and listening to Dylan, absolutly loved it, have to admit Goodman is a great actor, but It just helped the message of what Bob Dylan's been saying since the Dawn of Time. Want to finish seeing Dylan's 1965 San Francisco Interview.

6. Mario Juric's rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

7. DADA WEATHERMAN's rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

Because it's not that horrible? But mostly because they all wanted to meet Bob.

8. Tobin.'s rating of the film Masked and Anonymous

How can such a horrible movie have such a great cast?