1. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Masterminds

*Brain melts slowly out of nose while hellfire erupts behind*

2. Jean Guizado's rating of the film Masterminds

3. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Masterminds

They could have done so much more with that cast... But I did a little laughing myself.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Masterminds

I was ready to turn it off, and then I saw Jandice. I watched it for Kate McKinnon. She is so fascinating. All the rest was the same predictable pablum featuring the same tired old SNL people and Zach. They're just on an endless loop doing the same things over and over. That one star is just for Kate.

5. Varun Saini's rating of the film Masterminds

6. Criteriamor's rating of the film Masterminds

The film itself is horrible. But I liked how it was filmed. The color really pops here especially in the scenes in Mexico.

7. Diderot's rating of the film Masterminds

I didn't hate it. It's cute, and it doesn't have the usual trajectory that most successful comedies have these days (it's not pro-capitalist, pro-business, pro-nonsense). It's not particularly well-constructed, but if you're watching it you probably don't care.

8. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Masterminds

9. João Rocha's rating of the film Masterminds

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Masterminds

Funny yet harmless. I really laughed, though. You can't say this cast doesn't commit: from absurdity to scat, you can actually watch these guys having fun at the set. Thumbs up for the female cast - these women are killing it.

11. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Masterminds

Doesnt get more awful than this

12. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Masterminds

My god i just wanted to kill myself while watching this. Horrible! Sad! By the way this is the only funny (and gross) scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKlsiXb2PGw

13. Roy Murnau's rating of the film Masterminds

14. Marin's rating of the film Masterminds

15. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Masterminds

2/10. Nothing redeeming here. MASTERMINDS merely serves up a lackluster comedy out of some interesting source material and wastes the extensive comedic talents of its cast, espeically Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones, who are given virtually nothing to do.

16. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Masterminds

Hess went hollywood and almost made it.

17. Teona Gal's rating of the film Masterminds

I rarely laugh at movies. I laughed a lot at this one.

18. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Masterminds

19. Star Lord's rating of the film Masterminds

Forse 1,5 ma è veramente demenziale.

20. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Masterminds

Fiz anos neste dia e por isso recuso uma review. É bastante engraçado, gosto muito do Owen Wilson.

21. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Masterminds

Destined to be yet another overlooked comedy this year, Masterminds features uproariously funny performances from seasoned comic vets like Zach Galifianakis and Kristen Wiig, to more low-key names like Leslie Jones and the inimitable Kate McKinnon, who is quickly becoming my favorite actress. The film also had a lot in common with War Dogs in the way it infuses dramatized events with brazen comedy. A ton of fun.

22. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Masterminds

I reckon I had some good laughs though.