1. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Match Point

2. Oke's rating of the film Match Point

It draws an insightful picture of differences between social classes and touches upon problems caused if those collide. The soundtrack underlines the scenes perfectly which are shot rather boringly. An exception to that is the allegory of luck illustrated in the beginning and a later scene. The actors are great but are trapped by the cliche story and staged dialogue. I felt exhausted half way through. It‘s decent.

3. Francesca Gavin's rating of the film Match Point

A truly truly truly bad movie.

4. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Match Point

5. Epinephrin's rating of the film Match Point

great woody allen film ! nothing more to add.

6. brunneng's rating of the film Match Point

handsome actors and an ending that is delightfully unethical

7. Julian's rating of the film Match Point

8. Kenzozo's rating of the film Match Point

9. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Match Point

We should praise this film as a great artefact of turn-of-the-millenium London, which looks (and feels) very different to the same city just ten years later.

10. Balthaz21's rating of the film Match Point

11. Dalibor's rating of the film Match Point

Driven by the main characters' intense love/hate affair and film's unpretentious flirt with opera, "Match Point" is a less argumentative, but almost equally challenging, prequel to "Crimes and Misdemeanors". Meticulously paced whilst divided into three or four acts, with an overwhelming denouement, it stands as one of director's most accomplished later works.

12. Cependant's rating of the film Match Point

Solution contre la passion.

13. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Match Point

14. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Match Point

15. Paul Relf's rating of the film Match Point

ScarJo is wonderful, the other actors make melee sick and the film itself is mostly pretty boring. It builds slow though so give it a chance...

16. Francisca Rosendo Silva's rating of the film Match Point

How luck plays an important role in our life

17. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Match Point

I love Woody Allen but this made me feel sick after the first 20 minutes. I turned it off.

18. Boyuan123's rating of the film Match Point

Anything that has to do with Dostoevsky's "Crime & Punishment" will always be 5 stars

19. FISCHER's rating of the film Match Point

Un petit bijou d'amoralisme, réalisé avec maestria et conviction par notre exquis et subtil metteur en scène, interprété par des acteurs somme toute parfaits, avec en plus une incontestable virtuosité dans la réalisation, fluide, légère, maîtrisée... www.cinefiches.com

20. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Match Point

Competent assemblage of elements we've seen time and time before. It has a steady elan at the time but evaporates soon after (or rather the elements are returned to the shelf for the next rehash).

21. jaelaah's rating of the film Match Point

22. anacecil's rating of the film Match Point

Excelente !!! Un tema diferente de woody Allen, una película de suspenso que nos muestra hasta donde puede llegar un hombre en su ambición y arribismo social.

23. Elayla's rating of the film Match Point

And here I thought sociopaths are more intelligent than this. Maybe they're all very very lucky.

24. hexhunk's rating of the film Match Point

Woody Allen at his woman-hating worst.