1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Maverick

Classic movie lines----"it's the Indians fault, they were on our land before we got there"....the rest of the movie is a memory fuzzball, and Mel Gibson has jew-baited himself into a corner, but it's got Jodie Foster, and she only appears in good movies, right?...revisitation to come, sooner or later....check the comments....i only have so much time, world!

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Maverick

There's only one reason why I watched this movie. It's because there are Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster, and James Garner in a western directed by Richard Donner. Damn, I just knew that MAVERICK is based on the television series. Since I haven't watched the series yet, all I can say is just for the movie only. MAVERICK is a highly entertaining. Since it's a western movie, I thought there'll be a shooting duel. I was wrong.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Maverick

Distrayant film d'aventures, plein de rythme et d'entrain où les coups de théâtre de manquent pas ....

4. Landen Celano's rating of the film Maverick

Admittedly nostalgia plays a big part in the appeal of this movie, but it still has a lot of fun both with genre tropes and good humored jabs at its leads.

5. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Maverick

It was on Netflix so it went into my brain. For something that I assume was supposed to be late 1800s, this screamed 90s. Not 1890s, my point is that it was like the 1990s but it was supposed to be the late 1800s, which I guess is the 90s but as I outlined above not THOSE 90s. Listen. Listen. I drink a lot.

6. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Maverick

7.'s rating of the film Maverick

One good moment of entertainment and to laugh. Un bon moment de divertissement et de rire.

8. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Maverick

one of the few tv to movies done right that properly salutes old fans of maverick (i barely remember watching maverick back in the day) and offer something fresh. this along with mission impossible 1 are how to properly do tv to movie movies. personaly i would rather see tv shows have the stars from the show and happen 1-2 years after a show is hot and not drop thier music rather than 15 years later, oh well.