1. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Max mon amour

6/10. Despite some fantastic scenes (see Charlotte Rampling trying to stop her chimpanzee making out with her in front of dinner guests, the monkey holding the humans at gun point) and a great premise, MAX MON AMOUR can't quite commit either deadpan absurdist comedy or fucked up relationship drama, and the film overall suffers as a result.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Max mon amour

Une allégorie sur le droit et le respect à la différence, orientée vers l'amour limite ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Max mon amour

4. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Max mon amour

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Max mon amour

3- . The second part is not very inspired

6. matelot's rating of the film Max mon amour

7. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Max mon amour

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Max mon amour

I'm too moody to make a funny pop culture film reference right now.

9. rllr's rating of the film Max mon amour

...................................................................I'm, I........................it's...................................................................................it's just........................................like........................y'know?

10. NICOLE86's rating of the film Max mon amour

This is a film that as you are watching it you are asking yourself what made Rampling do this? Was finances hard for her in 1986? Was it because she got to work with Oshima? She wanted to take Darwin's theory to the extreme? This is a terrible movie and just doesn't make sense.

11. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Max mon amour

Quite possibly the worst film I have ever seen.